PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AquaGod said:
Wait, I have anouther idea. Do you think that if I used noobwarrior's 3 in one pack, would that make things easier?

All id have to do is
1. Uninstall all other wads and DVDx
2.Take SD put to computer, replace all wad files and DVDx
3.Plug SD into wii, go into homebrew (got from TP hack)
4. Go into Wad manager and load all the stuff 1-7
5. Go into DVDx and load IOS 247..or 249? (is this step optional?)

Would that be it?

That should work for you ... until 0.3 gamma loader comes out and you get confused again
tongue.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mrray2012 said:
I have a problem I have a backup of wii game which imgburn says was written in dvd-rom mode on a dvd+r but when I launch backup loader.3 I get an error that I cant read because the text is overlapping. It says something about DVDI or DVDL....then it goes back to loader menu.

Thats either a problem with the disc or a badly installed cIOS - have you confirmed any games working so you can rule out the install ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dzaga said:
Hi! I have problem using the megapack. The cIos Installer (both, from the 1.... and old directory) return WS_AddContentStart(00.....) failed -1017 :-( Please help!!!!!!

did you update your wii recently ?

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Pyrofyr said:
Actually, according to your link even it should work on all THREE different US versions o_o;
Actually it is two different US versions.

America (USA) RVL-RZDE-0A-0 JPN /private/wii/title/rzde/data.bin TwilightHack0

is designed for countries like HK - they generally get US versions of the game but Japanese designation.

I had a few (original) HK N64 games and they all had the holes in the cart where a japanese cart would, but when dumping the rom was the USA version.

msa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok, i havent checked gbatemp and stuff for quite some time now.

i have the system menu 3.3 (didnt download the latest update thats available) and hbc version 8.
now can i download the latest system update and hbc version 9 without losing any functionality?

i think i read that a few things arent going to work after the system menu update, but i also read that with the new hbc version 9, all these problems were solved...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you use homebrew on your wii, it's a good idea to check wiibrew every now and then. "Notice: At this time, WiiBrew recommends that you do not update your Wii through Nintendo, as it disables some homebrew (DVDx, PatchMii) ." big and with red background...

msa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiPower said:
If you use homebrew on your wii, it's a good idea to check wiibrew every now and then. "Notice: At this time, WiiBrew recommends that you do not update your Wii through Nintendo, as it disables some homebrew (DVDx, PatchMii) ." big and with red background...

haha, thanks xD
actually, i checked wiibrew before writing my post, but my laptop's display kinda fades out the colors from the angle i'm looking at my screen - it looked grey just like "welcome" or "latest news" panel (until now i didnt realized that they are colored in the first place), so i didnt pay any attention ^^

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can update homebrew safely , just not the official wii update

if you wtill want to use the shop channel you need to update that with the safe update 3.3 file - you can find that around the place directly , or if you have trouble its part of the zip in my signature as well in the apps folder - just copy that part to your SD card

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay question, my Wii is being stupid with SSBB, and it's still under warranty, will I be better off sending it into Nintendo for repair (will new updates fuck this up?) or will I be better off dealing with it and modding it? I'm still under warranty until Christmas.

It makes a rickety noise every time I try and load a game, but it still loads games (just not SSBB)

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pyrofyr said:
Okay question, my Wii is being stupid with SSBB, and it's still under warranty, will I be better off sending it into Nintendo for repair (will new updates fuck this up?) or will I be better off dealing with it and modding it? I'm still under warranty until Christmas.

It makes a rickety noise every time I try and load a game, but it still loads games (just not SSBB)

The noise from your wii is due to the way the disc loader is holding the game - theres a post about this in the last few days but i dont have the link - loosening 2 screws fixes the problem seemingly

SSBB will probably load on the new gamma loader once its released so wait for that

Dont send it to Nintendo - you will have more trouble getting things back on it again afterwards.

AquaGod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Djtaz. I used your link and it WORKED. I'm so happy man, this wii thing was giving me a headache. But uh the only thing I found to be wierd was the fact that I cant access the backup launcher with the channel. But instead I have to use a "program" in the homebrew. But uh, anyway it worked man, thanks!
bow.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AquaGod said:
Hey Djtaz. I used your link and it WORKED. I'm so happy man, this wii thing was giving me a headache. But uh the only thing I found to be wierd was the fact that I cant access the backup launcher with the channel. But instead I have to use a "program" in the homebrew. But uh, anyway it worked man, thanks!
bow.gif
No problems - what Channel did you try to install ?
And also what region are you in ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AquaGod said:
I installed the Backup launcher 0.3.wad
Region? What do you mean by that?

If your in the USA try installing the channel with forced NTSC wad

or try IronMasks channel - the should overwrite each other, but one may work better than the other - no harm will be done with any of them, and channles are nice

press minus ( - ) to uninstall any channel of you want.

AquaGod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, lmao. I thought you could tell by the flag under my name. But uhh I got it to work which is all i cared about, but when the "gama" comes out I may have some problems. But you guys will hopefully be here to help.
happy.gif

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, since I cannot get this thing to work I am going to approach this like a complete n00b and I need your help. How would you tell a n00b to install this channel. I have followed different instructions and none seem to work for me. I have a NTSC 3.3u Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That Nuka Cola video with old ice grinder is cool, I want one.
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, hi