Hacking Wii Disk Images for loaders

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
tommythetim popped them in his post:

fb7f47ef4ded4e224433ba8992156aa2.jpg

A proper scan of the disk would be better though. Personally cant stand the customs.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
ok guys now wherer wii boxart is on i will update all missing 3d covers. so stop uploading and wait ;-)

ok, all stuff updated

Where are you uploading these covers? www.wiiboxart.com gives me "This Account Has Been Suspended" as a return. TY

Frankdux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just jumped on the bandwang with USBloader and am so lost with the covers with everyone posting the same stuff and overlapping..

Can someone please direct me to where i can get the latest updated 3d Covers and Disc art packs for NTSC-U

Thank you

Twid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I'm using USB Loader GX but when I tried to download covers directly from my Wii it seems that the covers I need are not availables. I there a list of the covers that can be dowloaded directly from the Wii ?

chillta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey guys,
everytime i try to download disc images with the boxart loader tool, it comes up with that:

errorlwn.jpg

happens for all type of art you can config.
readme, homepage faq and search didnt help to that.

if this has been shown up before in this thread, screw me, 26 pages.
any idea?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
chillta said:
hey guys,
everytime i try to download disc images with the boxart loader tool, it comes up with that:

errorlwn.jpg

happens for all type of art you can config.
readme, homepage faq and search didnt help to that.

if this has been shown up before in this thread, screw me, 26 pages.
any idea?
Sounds like the default repository isn't working. Use version 1.3 of the app with the add on pack for new repositories.

Sanorin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I was trying to find a couple of disc labels, "Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Daibouken (NTSC-J)", and "Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PAL)", but I couldn't but find customs or NTSC versions, so I was trying to make the labels by myself, but I'm quite hopeless using photo editors, and even if I got to make the labels with the transparent backgroung in my computer, when I loaded them in the USB Loader GX, the background is not transparent, so instead of the usual circle disc I see a square revolving...

So I was wondering if someone could/want to make this 2 labels, for use and enjoyment of everyone.

For the DB one, I got a good quality custom from google, and two very bad quality photos of the original disc (if someone can work with that). Here:

15917730.jpg

13738260.jpg

15761531.jpg

And for the DBZ one, I own the original game, so I scanned the disc and here it is:

bt1.png

Thanks in advance!

Stigmatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There, I fixed your images to work for loader 160x160:
r7gjaf.png
rdspaf.png

I'm not a 100% on the ID name for the Japanese one, btw.

I also made them in 168x168, because I prefer them a little bigger for myself:
r7g.png
rds.png

Raimund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends,

i need .png templates from blank wii covers with/without shadows

flat 160x224
3d 176x248
disc 160x160

How can i find it?

Thanks in advance,
Raimund

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I have been using Configurable USB Loader & testing other USB Loaders out. I download all my covers from http://wiitdb.com/Main/HomePage.

The problem I'm having with USB Loader GX is that a couple game covers will not show up. The two I'm having problems with are AMF Bowling Pinbusters & Pool Hall Pro. I was able to get all other covers to work.

I downloaded them all in size 160 X 224. I got them all from the same place. Why would these couple covers not work? BTW, I'm using just the regular dimensional covers & not any 3D covers yet. I have all of the covers located at sd:/images folder.

First I want to correct the couple covers not showing up. Next, I want to know about where to place the 3D covers. Do I need a folder named "3D" inside the "images" folder of the sd card? Also, for disc covers would I use a folder named "disc" inside the "images" folder as well? If this is right for the placement then I'd just place all the assigned covers in their specific folder, right?

Sorry, been away from the Wii scene for a good while & getting things back in order. So much new stuff since I last played our Wii about 5-6 months ago. Thanks!
unsure.gif

Edit: Just noticed I posted this probably in the wrong section. I had two separate windows open & posted in the wrong one. One was for USB Loader GX & one for the disc images. I used the wrong one. I'll copy this to the other section as well. Thanks & sorry guys!
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto