Hardware Wii-Clip discount for GBAtempers

pennyshine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkriku197 said:
it says something about more than 30 coupons can't be used when i try to check out

I have the same problem.
frown.gif

GatorDeb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ozmod, bought the Wii-Clip and D2CKey combo and specified to have the region free cable soldered on for my NTSC-U console... will I have to solder anything to the Wii or is it just plug and play once I get it? Thanks!
smile.gif

fflakes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a new Wii so I'm fairly certain it's D2C. The serial number at that website said 50%/50%. What I'm unfamiliar with is if the pins are not cut, will I still be able to use the Wii-Clip? Should I opened it up first to make sure. Thanks!

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
fflakes said:
I got a new Wii so I'm fairly certain it's D2C. The serial number at that website said 50%/50%. What I'm unfamiliar with is if the pins are not cut, will I still be able to use the Wii-Clip? Should I opened it up first to make sure. Thanks!

I think the wiitracker is broken. It says 50/50 for all new serials....when they are all clearly d2c.

baggieboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a clip and d2ckey already soldered from another company in the end. Plugged it in today worked for about 10mins now original wii sports or back up won't load . LED flashes blue when disk is inserted but then stays red.

If I remove the chip wii sports works perfectly again , any ideas on what causes this.?

thanks

deadthings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine in about 10 days. My sister order a DS cart (on my recommendation) from OZM and it arrived in 5 days. It took me 2 minutes to plug the clip in and it's been working 100% since with everything we've tried. It also runs backups on bog standard cheapo discs so we're happy.

Thanks to OZM for a good service and goods.

D.

jay1369

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is great guys! There are actual free offers that you can complete to earn stuff. Each point it equal to one dollar so signing up and completing offers is really worthwhile. PM me if you have any other questions!

NoAlias

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ordered mine in March and it was shipped by OzMod on April 1st.
Since April 3rd, when it left Australia, the package is missing.
cry.gif
cry.gif

Australia post does not know where it is, and Dutch post only knows that it has not arrived at Dutch customs yet.

I'm waiting on action from OzMod. Only the sender of the package can request an investigation at Australia post.
frown.gif
frown.gif

I hope to get more information soon.

Cheers.

NoAlias

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yay, my clip arrived this morning.

I don't know what OzMod did to speed things up, but as soon as they contacted Australia post to investigate what happened to the package, it arrived here.
laugh.gif

I thank them for their responsive support team.

It's a bit smaller than I expected it to be, but it looks nice.
Unfortunately I do not have time to put it in my WII until tomorrow evening. But it will be a great weekend now!

Cheers, and many thanks to OzMod for making it happen.

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
alvinblank said:
any chances of wii-clip v5 for wasabi?

Not really
the wasabi does not work with 5~10% of DVD drives without a long CLK wire
so the last this we want to do is sent a solderless modchip that doesnt work!
So, there is one wire you ened to solder, just to get it to work, so its not solderless

the D2ckey is completely solderless

D2pro and Argon are solderless, but if you want regionfree its 4 more wires.
Wasabi is not solderless at all + it has issues....so not for now

D2pro 9 wire we will get. I know there will be no bugs. You will need to solder 1 wire to get it to work, but its DVD upgradable, and JTAG upgradable, so it really is the best mod you can get IMHO.
Of course we will need to test it out first
I have a couple of DVd drive modded with wasabi that dont woek properly, so i will be installing d2pro on them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7