Hardware Wii-Clip discount for GBAtempers

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
there are if you buy the modchip pre-soldered to the wii-clip (this is stocked at ozmodchips, i think it costs ~$90AUD)

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mercluke said:
why dont you stock open clip, fair enough you dont want to stock key clip as it uses wiikey firmware, but open clip uses open source code you should stock it.

Because the D2b Wii market is dead too
smile.gif

You can't just buy 10, or 20
you need to buy 100s

baggieboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ ozmodchips

if I buy my Wii on friday and find out what the serial number is would you be able to point me in the direction of what chip i need from you

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Ordered mine with a D2CKey last week.. if I knew the same offer was going to be on this week with D2Pro and Wasabi I would have waited

Well.. D2CKey is still working with everything up to date..
tongue.gif

And with free shipping, the price is a lot lower than getting a D2CKey installed here..

btw, how do I track my order? Ozmodchips sent me an email last Wednesday with a tracking number, but I'm getting nothing when I try putting it on the Australian post home page :/

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey dude,
I cant belive there are so many people on this forum that talk about wii hacking, but dont have a modded wii!

You dont tracking registered post on australias website, you tracking it on your countries postal systems website.
There is only a trace when it hits your country.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sort of off topic , but when is the 9 wire d2pro going to appear with the built in spi flash. I know the beta firmware is out so I guess it's soon , but not seen any dates or even pre orders anywhere
frown.gif

Romnerd

Trophies
XP
Country
Not ordered from Ozmodchips because my Wii is too old however I emailed him outside this forum and I would just like to say that he is a very very helpful chap !!!!!........... thansk Mr Ozmodchipman.
.................... if his ordering service is as good as his cusotmer service ......... ORDER NOW !

just need to find a good uk based wiikey installer now .......... if anyone knows one can you pm me please.... thank you.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OzModChips said:
EvilShenanigans! said:
Will you offer a presoldered wasabi in the future? That is one of the modchips I was thinking about getting recently. I'm still not sure though.

Wasabi will be a dead modchip when D2pro comes out with 9 wires and works well. Which will be soon.
The main reason I wanted the Wasabi was because of the dvd upgrades. It sounded easier to me if I ever needed to. I guess I'll be waiting for the upgraded d2pro + Wii-clip! Keep us updated!

HAMMERSJAY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondered why no-one seems to be ordering the Argon (v1.8)?. I want a pre-soldered solution but have been reading about clicking drives with d2pro chips, anyone know anymore about this?

stanman81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have been doing some research on D2C chips and seems like the D2Pro is currently the best Future-proof D2C chip around.

2 of my friends and myself are Interested in ordering the D2Pro set and D2CKey set from OZmod.
I wanna check if the shipping discount is valid for the D2Pro set also?

alvinblank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
OzModChips said:
EvilShenanigans! said:
Will you offer a presoldered wasabi in the future? That is one of the modchips I was thinking about getting recently. I'm still not sure though.

Wasabi will be a dead modchip when D2pro comes out with 9 wires and works well. Which will be soon.

what's with the 9wire thingy? when with the clip

stanman81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Actually then again who knows - there might be a D2D wii, Wii Advance or Wii Lite which will render the D2C a little obsolete just like how D2B is now.

Of course this is just purely Maybe only.

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HAMMERSJAY said:
Just wondered why no-one seems to be ordering the Argon (v1.8)?. I want a pre-soldered solution but have been reading about clicking drives with d2pro chips, anyone know anymore about this?

Some people are
Argon with 1.8 firmware is a fantastic modchip

D2pro apparently has issues with some DVD drives, 'clicking issues' If you have that issue you need to get the programmer to upgrade to v1.1
If you get argon you dont need to worry about that.

EvilShenanigans! said:
OzModChips said:
EvilShenanigans! said:

The main reason I wanted the Wasabi was because of the dvd upgrades. It sounded easier to me if I ever needed to. I guess I'll be waiting for the upgraded d2pro + Wii-clip! Keep us updated!

True. But there is nothing more powerful then a jtag update. I have a head of injectus in stock, and i might add them as an option on the website as a bundle for $20 aud extra. Which is how much they cost us

QUOTE(stanman81 @ Apr 16 2008, 12:40 PM)
I have been doing some research on D2C chips and seems like the D2Pro is currently the best Future-proof D2C chip around.

2 of my friends and myself are Interested in ordering the D2Pro set and D2CKey set from OZmod.
I wanna check if the shipping discount is valid for the D2Pro set also?

Yes, of course
If you order 2 presoldered units you can use the $15 off DHL shipping if you want.

Let me just remind everyone

D2ckey = 100% solderless including region free

Argon/d2pro = Solderless, but if you want region free, you will need to solder 4 wires onto your wii board.

HAMMERSJAY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would be interested in a bundle of Argon (v8) soldered on + Triwing and Injectus JTAG Programmer for $119 if this is possible? Especially if the postage discount for DHL is applicable!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro