Gaming Wii Classic Controller Pro

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get one, but I am not sure when they are going to release it in the US. It's unannounced as far as I know, if it is announced, then please provide me a link.
But I have a question, and I am pretty sure it's an stupid one. But will an Japanese Classic Controller Pro work with an US Wii System? I am sure it does since it's just an controller, but I just want some confirmation so I won't be wasting my money.
Also, anybody know where I can order it within the US? I only know one site that is trustworthy that sells them (Play-Asia), but from my knowledge, they don't ship from the US, so shipping is pretty high.
Thank You to those that helped.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works, and the controller does feel nicer in my hands then the standard one. I went through Play Asia, but can't remember how the shipping was.... sorry.

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I can use the Classic Controller Pro on any games that can use the original Classic Controller right?

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. I even use it on my emulators
smile.gif
I also have a PS3 so this controller feels way more natural in my hands. I don't think WITH shipping it was too expensive. Just took like two weeks to get here, which should be expected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...