Gaming Remaping classic controller on nintendont

felipebread

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought a classic controller pro to use with nintendont (since i have a family edition Wii and a gamecube adapter here is almost 100$) but it turns out i hate the BAYX layout. Is there a way to remap the controller? I searched and searched and only saw people say you can only do that by changing the nintendont source code. If that is true, how would I go on doing that? All I want is to swap the a and b buttons.

nothing-to-see-here

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could've done it for you, but alas I was banned. classic controller and cc plus are in the PadReadGC.c of the source code. it has wiimote, pro, cc, and cc plus, all other controllers are in the hid file of the source code, which I've forgotten the name of. I would've done it for you anyway, if I had known about this post. what you asked is a simple edit.

edit: btw, I think you can swap those two buttons in nintendont with the minus button as well. I think you hold it when booting the app. it's call "counter clockwise," in the source code.

edit 2: here's the remap, but I do not know if it will crash when exiting with the home menu. you have to use specific versions of things, and the ones on the github will not compile it for some reason (gets stuck at asm).

Attachments

• boot.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Last edited by nothing-to-see-here,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played