Review Wii Classic Controller Pro (WHITE) Review

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, if you really want to use the classic controller on gamecube you can just get this from DX for 10$. Plugs directly into the gc ports. Cheaper then the adapter, reviews aren't bad.

As for the pro, thanks for the review, was wondering about this. Think I'll stick with my normal classic though, as I only ever use the cc for old games. (Traded in melee for it when brawl came out
smile.gif
)

justmike

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have it and it's pretty good the feel of it. However, I have the older version too, I can't justify the price. Stick to the old one.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm glad the controller feels nice. When I first saw screenshots of this from the front, it looked really uncomfortable because it just looked as though they had stuck to grips at the ends of a reg'lar ol' classic controller. But from different angles, it looks much more ergonomic.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a black one off of playasia a while ago and I love it. I use it whenever I can. It kind of makes me feel silly that I have 2 original classic controllers though...

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
More colors please...i'm just tired of white. When the gamecube came out the color purple was being advertised...ew. x_x

Now this new classic controller looks at its best, i haven't gotten one YET, and will buy one of these thingies, but...we need more colors. ;O
Thats just me.
closedeyes.gif

Awesome review by the way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands