Hacking Wii came back from repair-now on 4.3u how t

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I just got my wii back today from Nintendo it wasnt working so it needed to be repaired-anyway I got it back with all the data erased(I was kind of expecting this) and its been up dated to firmware 4.3u-I no longer have my twilight princess with me so I cant do the original Homebrew channel trick. Is there anyway to reinstall homebrew channel? and if so how would I go about it?

Much thanks!

loco365

Trophies
XP
bazamuffin said:
Just buy yo'self a copy of SSBB. Its not that expensive and is a must for any Wii owner. Awesome game and it has an exploit!
Mine cost $50. But it is a good game to use. After that, use ModMii. Amazing program, and it's very easy to use.

nugundam0079

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
bazamuffin said:
Just buy yo'self a copy of SSBB. Its not that expensive and is a must for any Wii owner. Awesome game and it has an exploit!

WAIT! I do have a copy of SSB! now how would I go about doing this?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the modmii for windows thread to get modmii follow the instructions it givves and choose the wizzard option. after that just fill in the info what it asks for and follow the instructions it gives you. from there you should be good. next time try google m8. I understand you want to know but a search of the web is easy to do and likely to get you much faster answers too.

nugundam0079

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

nugundam0079

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hells Guardian said:
Go to the modmii for windows thread to get modmii follow the instructions it givves and choose the wizzard option. after that just fill in the info what it asks for and follow the instructions it gives you. from there you should be good. next time try google m8. I understand you want to know but a search of the web is easy to do and likely to get you much faster answers too.

Yea, I did a quick search, but after being away from the scene for awhile I quickly got confused and decided on just asking for help.

Thank you though, its much appreciated.

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
...if we get hassle everytime we ask a question on a subject for which this site has a purpose, then what is the point of us existing?

Posters who have nothing better to do but give advice on how to surf the net for answers, are nothing but useless to the gbatemp community.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I simply advised him on what he needed to accomplish what was ask and then recomended that the OP try google next time. how to use and where to find the smash stack exploit is very easily found with a quick google search. Even the terms "Super smash bros brawl Exploit" should return a valid page. I however recomended modmii as it is the best solution for bringing a system up to date with all the latest options. If this board is constantly filled with how do I use the smashstack exploit questions and the such then how are those that actually need real help going to recieve it madtamski? Next time you wanna voice an opinion don't hesitate but please make sure you read the posts you are reffering to completely hey. I wasn't hassling anyone or anything. I was advising with a real answer and giving a friendly suggestion.

Oh and whats useless what your post and consequently my reply so please only post if you wish to actually contribute to a topic rather than insult a user that does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.