Wii black screen on boot

ElTotOStudios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! im recently having problems with my nintendo wii is not loading up, the weird thing this is now all suddenly, i havent touched that thing in like 3 months straight, the last time i used it it worked fine, but now when i pass trought boot mii, just goes to the black screen again, priiloader, bootmii and even the other homebrew apps acceced with priiloader works fine, just no game loading and cant connect the wiimote or internet, any help?

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but now when i pass trought boot mii, just goes to the black screen again, priiloader, bootmii and even the other homebrew apps acceced with priiloader works fine,
So you can't access the Wii's home menu (black screen) but you can launch the Homebrew Channel & Priiloader?
just no game loading and cant connect the wiimote or internet, any help?
What game loader you talking about? If you can even get it to launch.

ElTotOStudios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using Usb Loader GX, it works, but when i load a game it just go to a black screen, and yes, i can acces HBC and Priiloader
Post automatically merged:

So you can't access the Wii's home menu (black screen) but you can launch the Homebrew Channel & Priiloader?

What game loader you talking about? If you can even get it to launch.
Im using Usb Loader GX, it works, but when i load a game it just go to a black screen, and yes, i can acces HBC and Priiloader
Post automatically merged:

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using Usb Loader GX, it works,
Well you said "wii black screen on boot" and now you say hb apps work..
but when i load a game it just go to a black screen, and yes, i can acces HBC and Priiloader
So usbloadergx works fine, you just get black screens when you launch games? How many games? all of them? Wii or GC games?
And where are your games stored? Usb flash drive, external hdd or sd card?

Goes without saying, make sure you're using the latest version of usbloadergx.
And post a syscheck here (as suggested)

NaNoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello! im recently having problems with my nintendo wii is not loading up, the weird thing this is now all suddenly, i havent touched that thing in like 3 months straight, the last time i used it it worked fine, but now when i pass trought boot mii, just goes to the black screen again, priiloader, bootmii and even the other homebrew apps acceced with priiloader works fine, just no game loading and cant connect the wiimote or internet, any help?
Bluetooth chip

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My guess is Bluetooth and/or WiFi board loose and/or defective.
Would be the first thing to test. Unlikely to be a software issue if put aside in working condition and nobody did anything.

Good luck!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Syscheck plz
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

I think the most likely cause is someone performed an official update and stubbed your cios. Drag and drop your syscheck.csv onto modmii.exe and it will tell you what to do to fix this (assuming this is the issue)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.