Wideload

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yesterday I discovered that our Wii Board would not switch on with no blue button light at all. We originally used AA batteries for a couple of days and then a battery pack complete with USB charger. This has lasted ages however it did require charging so I hooked the pack up to a USB port on the back of the Wii. This appears to have charged successfully (it has an LED which has changed from red to green, as suggested it would do in the manual) Unfortunately I can't remember at the moment who manufactured this.

Having put the recharged battery pack into the Wii board, there is absolutely no response from it. The same happens with normal AAs. As it has been a few weeks since I last used it, I don't know if the board not turning on and the battery pack needing recharged have coincided - as daft as it sounds!

The board was a Christmas gift and purchased in the UK (where we stay) Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions? Many thanks

N3WB0Y

Trophies
XP
Country
Go thru an elimination process to find out if it is the board or the battery pack.

Things like:

* Hold the sync button down for a few seconds.
The board (remote4) may need to be resynched with the Wii.

* Put brand-new batteries into the balance board.
If the board works with batteries then your recharge pack is knackered.

* Clean the battery connection points within the balance board with nail varnish remover on a cotton bud.
Sometimes corrosion / dirt / dust can obstruct the power connections.

* Take your board over to someone else's house (or get them to bring their Wii over).
Then you will know if it is your Wii or your board that is bust.

Good luck finding the problem... hopefully not a dead board!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.