Hacking Wii Backup Manager Problem with Super Smash Bros. Brawl

gallade01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a dvd5 version of ssbb(3.9 gb) and when i trying to open it from wii backup manager, it looks like it finished loading in 3 secs but no title or sth... like this...
backupmanagerproblemimage.jpg

what should i do now?

gallade01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, just download ssbb dvd5 version ( no videos at all, so you cannot play subspace emissary, or clear classic mode or all star mode successdully...) but, you can do everything other, ok, thats not our topic, so, when you downloaded, download wiiscrubber(latest version) and open wiiscrubber, click load and choose the game, and click trim, it will give errors like 1000000000000000 times just press esc button forever
biggrin.gif
, so when it finished to trim, just go to wii backup manager and do what you always doing, thanks and sorry about bad lang. im not eng... and one thing! wiiscrubber cannot load ssbb's original version, so, dont try...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...