Hacking Wii 3.3U and AR WORKING!!!!

Anyone Intrested in this if i can get it to work 100%??

• Action Replay Cheats!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freeloader!!!!

• Intrested But Donno....

• Not Worth Sano's Time

• Poll W****

• Total voters

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant believe it but i got it to boot somehow was playing around with the system files and boom it booted

if anyone is intrested let me know and ill post how i got it goin

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like the fact its working again but kinda pointless since the freeloader is useless since there are alt ways now... but cheats for GC games is kool nice to have that back

G

gekka_no_kenshi

working on a wii without a modchip?

my wii is modded (d2pro9), and i got AR working by changing the header of the disc image.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bloodliketheatlantic said:
how you gonna start a topic saying "ask me and i'll tell you"

absolutely worthless

how? easy its called i wanna make sure it works b4 i post it for everyone... and i dont wanna cause people to brick their wiis over something im not 100% sure about

thats how...

just wanted to make sure people would be intrested b4 i looked deeper into it

i figured out how to get it to do it just now trying to figure out which files are the Action replay blocker...

also.. working a 14 hour shift today so might not get much done tonight but i have friday off so will work more on it then

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uh but you posted that it's working, and now you say you don't want to post it because it's... not.. working?

Jademalo

Trophies
XP
Country
sanoblue said:
bloodliketheatlantic said:
how you gonna start a topic saying "ask me and i'll tell you"

absolutely worthless

how? easy its called i wanna make sure it works b4 i post it for everyone... and i dont wanna cause people to brick their wiis over something im not 100% sure about

thats how...

just wanted to make sure people would be intrested b4 i looked deeper into it

i figured out how to get it to do it just now trying to figure out which files are the Action replay blocker...

also.. working a 14 hour shift today so might not get much done tonight but i have friday off so will work more on it then

i would be interested in it, it would let me use SDLoad again, then ultimately GCOS then ULTIMATELY a softmod for GC on wii!

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested. I miss Debug Mode on SSBB.
frown.gif

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there are two ways to get the AR working:

-Patch the banned GameIDs in MIOS

-somehow patcht the GameID of the AR, ie burn a modified image or let a drivechip patch it

Nintendokid54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running on 3.2U and i got my AR working but using the Gecko OS from the homebrew channel. I do have my Wii modded but since my AR is original i think it will still work with those that are unmodded...

Try that and see if it works... It's kinda like running GH Customs on 3.3 by using Gecko OS...

It worked for me...

G

gekka_no_kenshi

i thought gecko os can only run wii games when started in wii mode (either from homebrew channel or its own channel). it threw a fit when i tried to boot a gc game. to run gecko os in gc mode, u'll have to burn it as a gc image and boot the burnt disc, which is kind of pointless since if u can boot a burnt disc, then u can boot a modified AR disc
happy.gif

G

gekka_no_kenshi

well, yes. i've tried it, and while it can directly boot gc games, it still won't boot an original AR disc (i've tried). the wii is still selectively blocking its disc header. (btw, that latest version of gecko os is awesome, my usb gecko works great now
smile.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over