Wii #2855 - Rhythm Heaven Fever (USA)

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jesus christ, is there any calibration for this game? my tv is way off. i got to the tambourine and couldn't get a single beat which is just not right. i change some settings in my sound system but it's still off. they couldn't of possibly overlooked this could they?

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
jesus christ, is there any calibration for this game? my tv is way off. i got to the tambourine and couldn't get a single beat which is just not right. i change some settings in my sound system but it's still off. they couldn't of possibly overlooked this could they?
The game's fine, I've played through everything fine. Any problems are because of something on your end.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is definite lag on different tvs but anything short of buying a different tv i dont see what can i donon my end. Games like rock band have calibration i dont see why something like this wouldnt need it

sdoc96

Creaky Old Stiff Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There is definite lag on different tvs but anything short of buying a different tv i dont see what can i donon my end. Games like rock band have calibration i dont see why something like this wouldnt need it
+1 - calibration is way off when running through various amps/tv's
Incredibly lazy that they did not provide an option to calibrate.

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well thats what consumer gets when they ditched CRT for LCD and plasma (I'm talking about all consumers and the changes that occurred when those technology arised). Beside the form factor there not really any improvement and other problem you wouldnt have with CRT. At least there is some hope with OLED improving so lets not despair :P

I use my 27 inch CRT to play all rhythm games (Rock band, Guitar/DJ hero etc...) and its so great.

Now regarding the US version...I hope someone will release an undub version coz even though the English dub were well done I prefer the Original Japanese one. Guess ill keep both games for now :P

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Now regarding the US version...I hope someone will release an undub version coz even though the English dub were well done I prefer the Original Japanese one. Guess ill keep both games for now :P

Ha, I've been waiting for this.

Anyways, an undub patch isn't going to be as simple as a single file replacement unfortunately.

Here's the dubbed songs that have lyrics.
So are these all separate files in the ISO? If so, it doesn't seem like it'd be TOO much harder than my original plan.
No, all the sounds/music are in one brsar file, rev_tengoku.brsar. Just replacing that file with the Japanese one doesn't work properly, and there's no universal editor for brsar files. So I can't see a way to replace the music and such in it easily. And putting the US translated graphics into the Japanese game hasn't worked properly either so far.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
+1 - calibration is way off when running through various amps/tv's
Incredibly lazy that they did not provide an option to calibrate.

From reading up on it, it seems that you might be able to reduce the lag by a great amount if you hook up external speakers or a headset (granted the cable is long enough...). I've read some mixed results about it though. With some people it works, with others it doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NicoXChan, welcome