Wii #2654 - Xenoblade Chronicles (Europe)

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finished installin this morning will def play soon
happy.gif
>.> tho 360 and pc with steam are calling too lol

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fun_Zephyr said:
There seems to be 2 dumps of this game... One is about 7.85Gb and another one is 6.52Gb. The smaller one has been labelled the same as teh otehr but is stated to be [PROPER][FIX-NTSC]

Does this mean the bigger one is not the proper dump (something wrong with it) and you need the smaller or does it not matter which one is used?
I think I know where you have seen this, the 6.52GB is Scrubbed, and [FIX-NTSC] is just a tutorial telling you how to make it work on NTSC consoles.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Geez guys-look Im no angel I pirate just like the rest of you-but this game NEEDS to be bought I mean if you EuroBro's don't buy it we Ameribro's wont even get a shot at it!!!!

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bladexdsl said:
fucking usenet the iso was corrupt 5 hrs and 8gb wasted weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

sad.gif
Are you serious? I didn't see no mention anywhere of it being nuked for a bad pack. If the release is fine, then you just need to fix whichever of the 85 files that are broken with par files. I'll get it from a.b.g.w. and see how it turns out.

realyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Gabon
IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH USB LOADER >>>

Like i said on page 4 or so i updated everything on my Wii for Xenoblade and it still didnt worked.

What i didnt "update" was my HDD. I was still using Fat32+WBFS folder and WiiBackupManger which resulted in two splitted files.
Long story short: NTFS partition with WBFS folder and one large 8gb wbfs file works.

edit: ofc I preorded it! Will arrive tomorrow or so. I really hope they bring us graces (f) and xillia

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
what is this game about again? is it a rpg?
Yes, it is an RPG, as to what it's about I'm not sure.
vree said:
Comedor said:
QUOTE(koimayeul @ Aug 17 2011, 02:46 PM) looks like one of the few real 3rd party games the wii has to offer.. i dont have one
frown.gif
Except it's first-party, lol.

What are you talking about this isn't first party.....
Yes it is, it's published by Nintendo.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
jalaneme said:
what is this game about again? is it a rpg?
Yes, it is an RPG, as to what it's about I'm not sure.
vree said:
Comedor said:
QUOTE(koimayeul @ Aug 17 2011, 02:46 PM) looks like one of the few real 3rd party games the wii has to offer.. i dont have one
frown.gif
Except it's first-party, lol.

What are you talking about this isn't first party.....
Yes it is, it's published by Nintendo.

There is also the fact that Monolith Soft belongs to Nintendo, so this is first party.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
RoMee said:
The game is okay, I like it, but it's not as good as what the people in the hype thread are making it out to be.

i think this game got a lot of attention becasue of the game being released in europe 1st, also what is up with the english accents in the game? that was a wtf moment.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
also what is up with the english accents in the game? that was a wtf moment.
How? It's a game dubbed in Europe by Engish VAs. Usually when they come over they are dubbed by American VAs/VAs in America so the English VAs don't have to go through the trouble. However, since this is PAL/NTSC-J exclusive, American VAs couldn't.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
machomuu said:
jalaneme said:
How? It's a game dubbed in Europe by Engish VAs.

not particularly, most rpgs that have come out in the past have been done by american accents, also the english accents are way to exaggerated.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
machomuu said:
jalaneme said:
How? It's a game dubbed in Europe by Engish VAs.

not particularly, most rpgs that have come out in the past have been done by american accents
I edited my post, here:
How? It's a game dubbed in Europe by Engish VAs. Usually when they come over they are dubbed by American VAs/VAs in America so the English VAs don't have to go through the trouble. However, since this is PAL/NTSC-J exclusive, American VAs couldn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-rtx-4090-crack-your-passw...