Wii #2635 - Inazuma Eleven Strikers (Japan)

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
wohooooo its out cant wait to play my favorite game
smile.gif
smile.gif
yaywii.gif
toot.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
machomuu said:
Blebleman said:
Does this game have ANY form of RPG elements?

If not, I'm definitely not interested.
frown.gif
Nope.

Wrong. It has RPG elements, even in the quick match mode.
- In the "Story" mode, you battle between teams (teams from IE1 to IE3), and you win money, and level up characters.
- You can play some minigames to upgrade some skills like TP.
- Also, if you win to a team in that mode, you can even buy characters from that team and add it at yours.
For example, if you win against Zeus, you can buy anyone from the team, including Aphrodite.
- Also you can customize hissatsus like DS games (but is limited as character only hissatsus).
- And, you can use your customized team in the quick match mode too.
Oh, well the third and fifth I wouldn't consider RPG elements, but I was just going off of what I read in an in-depth preview.

M1dz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone post some instruction in english? ( Buttons and how to use waza move etc )

Found the game downloaded burn into the cd but can't make it work.

Anybody else got luck?

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm assuming this will be easy enough to play basic matches (maybe even the story mode) without Japanese knowledge... similar to the original PowerPros' series. If someone can post the controls (wiimote+nunchuck and the gamecube controler, if offered) that would be great.

M1dz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it working. But hell I do not understand it.. I mean how do you have Endou to join the attack in gk position? ( like using the phoenix shot ) I understand how to defense and attack now. but still some remaining mystery for me

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
M1dz said:
Can anyone post some instruction in english? ( Buttons and how to use waza move etc )
It depends on the controller you're using. I'm more used to the CC Pro so I'm going to use that.

Offence:
A: Dodge/Charge through
B: Pass
Y: Shoot
X: Dribble hissatsu

Defence:
A: Tell nearest player to the ball to slide tackle or use a block hissatsu
B: Normal tackle
Y: Sliding tackle
X: Block hissatsu

L: Change player
R: Dash
L+R: Tension mode

Tension mode lets you literally steamroll through opponents.

ALL HISSATSU SHOTS REQUIRE THE CHARACTER TO BE IN SPARKING MODE

To use a hissatsu shot, hold down the shoot button, the longer you hold down, the stronger your shot, up to 3 levels. To use a combination shot, first let me just say these things take A LONG TIME to charge up. All the characters that use the combo shot FROM THE ANIME (I can not stress that enough) must be on the field. Then you get one of the characters and make him hold down the shot button for as long as possible, the other characters will go near him, then you can use the combo shot. We'll use The Phoenix for example. Since the shot is exclusive to Ichinose but requires Domon and Endou, give Ichinose the ball, hold down the shoot button, eventually, Domon and Endou will go near him and by then you release the shoot button and they do The Phoenix.

As for goalkeepers, you can directly choose which level of hissatsu you want to use, once you choose it, you quickly mash buttons to power up your move until time runs out.

And that's the gist of the gameplay system.

WarriorLeo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i need major help if anyboody has the download for inazuma eleven strikers and how to play the game please reply to me i love inazuma eleven and i love the game thank u

WarriorLeo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M1dz said:

Found the game downloaded burn into the cd but can't make it work.

Anybody else got luck?

yo can u help me r send me the link to download the game and how u played it thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1