Ato Puro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ManFranceGermany said:
I hope to see an EU Release this year, its a game I would buy.

Someone from Nintendo has already stated that translating this game to 5 different languages "is too much work" (paraphrasing [sp?]). If it happens, you should expect it in NTSC-U.

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ato Puro said:
ManFranceGermany said:

Someone from Nintendo has already stated that translating this game to 5 different languages "is too much work" (paraphrasing [sp?]). If it happens, you should expect it in NTSC-U.

Read my post above =.='

Last Story will have a EU release, but for now is TBA.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ato Puro said:
ManFranceGermany said:

Fine be me.
I wonder how to CREATE a game can be not too much work, when transtlation is just unbereable. But next stupid mario party will be released without a doubt - thats bullshit

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
panmusic said:
I signed!If NoA and NoE do not localize Last Story AND Xenoblade it will be a crime against humanity!
Didn't you hear? This is NINTENDO we're speaking of. The guys that STILL haven't released Mother 1/3 in the west (even after Lucas was in Brawl), haven't released most of the Fire Emblem games, any of the 64DD games/expansions in any sort of form (even for VC; it should be trivial), and I'm STILL waiting for Pikmin 2 and Chibi Robo New Play Control! in America right now... *growl*

As much as I love Nintendo, there's times when I want them to
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

you know?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reploid said:
Ato Puro said:
ManFranceGermany said:

Fine be me.
I wonder how to CREATE a game can be not too much work, when transtlation is just unbereable. But next stupid mario party will be released without a doubt - thats bullshit

That really is an apples to hand grenades comparison, isn't it? How much dialog is in a Mario Party game? Enough to tell you how to play the games, the boards, and a little bit of menu selections. But in an RPG, especially a JRPG as big as this one, is a LOT more. Plus, how long has it been since we've seen a Mario Party game? Its coming up on four years, which makes your argument irrelevant. If they were still coming out annually, then you might have a point. So how about you just sit back and relax and let the people that get paid to make these decisions make them. Do you have any idea how much money would be needed to provide a translation team big enough to translate the Japanese into five different languages? For ONE version of the game? Not financially smart. Now, it sounds like they're doing an EU version anyway, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Multi-5.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dang you japanese ppl!! always getting the good games and never coming to NA or EU... (thank you friend for getting my wii hacked)

So minus the fact that the game not coming out arguements, how good is the gameplay?

Arab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait so is there or is there not english in this game cause if it is ill download it right now...

Ato Puro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Raikage46 said:
If someone has a dl-link, pm me ^^

Same here. Been looking for it like crazy, and I only found a chinese private "store" "to rent" it. But it won't let people sign up. PM Mii, whether it's "to rent" or not, please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol