Wii #2354 - Epic Mickey (Europe)

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is one i've been waiting for.Guess i'll wait till the US verson comes out though.How big is this game?

EDIT:Sounds like theres an update partition.Do you have to take it out from the files like you had to on Metroid: Other M?

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Magus said:
umm assuming this is a question which doesn't break any rule

what do you guys use anyway?
usenet?
unsure.gif

Yeah, when I cant find one game in torrent I search for it on http://www.binsearch.info/ and then I download it with SABnzbd.

I use Astraweb usenet, I bought 180GB, I dont use it sooo much, it's the greatest option.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Most people don't get that a torrent is like taffy! You can only get as much as a piece from it, you will never be able to get the whole thing in one day. Unless you have uber download speed.

once again spoken like someone who uses public torrent sites. Most poeple who talk bad about torrents are people who download from public torrent sites, and have never been on a private tracker. IF you got on a private tracker your opinion on torrents would change pretty quickly. i get 3-3.2mb a sec on average when downloading a 360 game or wii game and yes i use torrents!

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Canonbeat234 said:
Most people don't get that a torrent is like taffy! You can only get as much as a piece from it, you will never be able to get the whole thing in one day. Unless you have uber download speed.
I have no uber download speed, it's quite slow in fact, but I downloaded this within 4 hours...from a torrent site.

vodoochild81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are the people in the USA saying they will wait for the NTSC? All the Pal games work fine. Can you block updates with Neogamme?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions:

1) Does it work on a WODE. If so, will changing region setting on WODE allow it to play on a US Wii?
2) Will the region patching in WODEFlow (or WiiFlow) allow this to play on a US Wii?
3) If the above will not work, does WiiFrii work on this ISO?

bigganum

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vodoochild81 said:
Why are the people in the USA saying they will wait for the NTSC? All the Pal games work fine. Can you block updates with Neogamme?

Yup, under rebooter options, if you have a newer version of neogamma this feature is on by default.

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after the game loads, it forces an update? I've never heard of this feature before. I knew most every game contained updates before actually loading the game, but not after you loaded it.

I'll have to wait for a version of this game that has the update removed.

mrwulff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blahkamehameha said:
So after the game loads, it forces an update? I've never heard of this feature before. I knew most every game contained updates before actually loading the game, but not after you loaded it.

I didnt get that error, but im just getting a black screen here in the us. anybody here get it to work, using cios20b 57 and 4 of my loaders boot to black no matter what i do and neogamma boots to green. if i turn off error 2 it throws me that error.

dmn001

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blahkamehameha said:

who are u referring to who said that??

most new discs have an update and game partition, and the file can be scrubbed whilst removing the update partition. (there is no forced update inside the game partition afaik)

..well given there is only 1 person who is saying it, and there are 7 pages of thread where people have downloaded and played it, its safe to say this is not true.

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read back a few pages in this thread. Some person was talking about it having an update to 4.3 in the game itself.

Loading retail games will usually force an update before loading. But I use neogamma, and have never been prompted to update. So i was wondering if this game has you to update AFTER loading it, because this would be the first game to do so that I've ever played.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
blahkamehameha said:
Read back a few pages in this thread. Some person was talking about it having an update to 4.3 in the game itself.

Loading retail games will usually force an update before loading. But I use neogamma, and have never been prompted to update. So i was wondering if this game has you to update AFTER loading it, because this would be the first game to do so that I've ever played.

what is up with that? when has a wii game tried to update while in a game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Do bunnies have pinkies? :ninja: