Fixed! Thanks
happy.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe we should start sticking a poll at the top of the page to see if people think if the game is worth the download. After watching the trailer, I have gained interest in this game but currently I'm down to 34 disc and considering I burn my backups in twos that's 17 games till this spindle is done. Sooo, with that said, what do you peeps think? Should we start having a poll at the top of these release post? Im more than sure that "word of mouth" from our fellow GBATemp members is way better than some dinky review from IGN.
tongue.gif

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Achilles said:
Good thing the cover art isn't a complete rip-off of something more well-known...
930865_71756_front.jpg

Oh...common all the haunted house/mansion have a similar art style...character front...house back...bluish lighting...moon.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some very positive reviews for this out there, looks like Atari might be coming back with some decent games for a change I know they are intending to bring back some more titles like this but actually update them so they are good like this.

I know its like £20 retail but its a shame Nintendo don't allow bigger games on WiiWare as this would have been seeing its on XBLA later in the month. Might buy the PC version seeing its only a tenner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night