XP
Country
Jamaica
973392_20090915_screen005.jpg

973392_20090915_screen001.jpg

973392_20090915_screen002.jpg

973392_20090915_screen004.jpg

973392_20090915_screen003.jpg

without Wiimotion-Plus it would be totally worthless but because it is supported I'm gonna have a look at this

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, for those curious I've just finished testing this. Played 5 different games, Tic Tac Toss (bean bag x's and o's), Table Hockey, Foosball, Darts & Skeeball. Tic Tac Toss was ok, for a few minutes... but I'd rather play 'BAGS Target Toss Pro' from WiiWare. Table Hockey was confusing... the puck was magnetic to your stick, had to press B to pass or shoot. Controlling goalie with the thumb stick (left/right) was slow and hard to react with. Foosball wasn't too bad, but the control wasn't 100% (FIFA 09 Foosball mini-game was bit better to my memory)... also the ball got stuck by one of the AI and the game stalled unless I quit/restart game. Darts was ok, but the control system wasn't that great... i should try PDC darts and see how that is for a dart game. Skeeball was ok, no better then that in carnival games... except it was a race against all players to a target score (going over makes that throw not count). Graphics are as much as you'd expect from this quality of game. I don't think I'm going to try any more of the mini games... this will probably be deleted soon.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
DjFIL said:
So, for those curious I've just finished testing this. Played 5 different games, Tic Tac Toss (bean bag x's and o's), Table Hockey, Foosball, Darts & Skeeball. Tic Tac Toss was ok, for a few minutes... but I'd rather play 'BAGS Target Toss Pro' from WiiWare. Table Hockey was confusing... the puck was magnetic to your stick, had to press B to pass or shoot. Controlling goalie with the thumb stick (left/right) was slow and hard to react with. Foosball wasn't too bad, but the control wasn't 100% (FIFA 09 Foosball mini-game was bit better to my memory)... also the ball got stuck by one of the AI and the game stalled unless I quit/restart game. Darts was ok, but the control system wasn't that great... i should try PDC darts and see how that is for a dart game. Skeeball was ok, no better then that in carnival games... except it was a race against all players to a target score (going over makes that throw not count). Graphics are as much as you'd expect from this quality of game. I don't think I'm going to try any more of the mini games... this will probably be deleted soon.

Table Hockey is called Table Hockey, yet Table Football is called Foosball? Never got this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    at all
    like i searched all folders
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    are you using haxchi, tiramisu or aroma?
    yeah
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    no, I'm asking which one of them you are using
    aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    in that case, there is no such thing as homebrew launcher for aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you have to launch your homebrews directly from the wii u menu
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition +1