Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wrong it's the 360 cos of
rrod
ripoff online service to play nothing but shooters when you could be doing the same thing on a PC and guess what it's all FREE!
no exclusives except halo and fable which both suck
scratched discs
and 95% of the games being shooters!
rofl2.gif

bodean

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
wrong it's the 360 cos of
rrod
ripoff online service to play nothing but shooters when you could be doing the same thing on a PC and guess what it's all FREE!
no exclusives except halo and fable which both suck
scratched discs
and 95% of the games being shooters!
rofl2.gif

FPS only the online games on 360? Laugh. You have a lot to learn (........heads off to play NBA Live 10 online, on xbox live)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i said 95% of the games are dumbass the rest are sports and racing games all crap. and why youe wasting 50 a month to play all these games online their also on the pc and ps3 and their free to play online.

keep fueling m$ greed now fuck off back to your own section trolls.

t.i

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bladexdsl said:
i said 95% of the games are dumbass the rest are sports and racing games all crap. and why youe wasting 50 a month to play all these games online their also on the pc and ps3 and their free to play online.

keep fueling m$ greed now fuck off back to your own section trolls.

t.i
Rofl...Its not 50$ a month (you can get a years worth for that) ROFL.....look ps3 pc fanboy....ALL free serviced games have sucky service (PSN is included in that along those medeocre F2P pc games that are horribly ran and badly upkept despite the thousands they get from donators) ......ITS A FACT...also a fact is that ps3 is a freaking paperweight that has only 360 ports, horrible exclusives or 360 ports with added content....can you say fail.....and as for that last comment about M$ and its greed.....all I have to say is look at the pricing of graphics cards...custom built computers and the fact that ps3 JUST dropped their outrageous price for that piece of crap of a system....thats better off just being a cheaper blueray player.......And that came AFTER thousands had already overpaid to get the ps3.......

Im not a fan of anything I have them all....I just hate ppl saying one is better than the other when the truth is ALL NEXT GEN SUCKS every one of them I have spent more time playing on lowend online games on Pc and playing Wii than I have on my 360 or my Ps3. They collect dust.......they are ALL greedy......and they all cut corners and send out crappy products that fanboys like you eat up just because of a name. Thats why Nintendo killed all of them in sales until around e3 xD......which was just sad to say the least

So if you are gonna rip into someone atleast rip into them with facts and not fandom ignorance.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.