Wii #1494 - Metroid Prime: Trilogy (USA)

D

Deleted-119707

i got it eworking with pal. i dont fore ntsc. i use disc default and turn on at.dol.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Playing Metroid Prime 1 on cloader works perfectly
biggrin.gif

Tried every dols I could and everything I thought about...no way to load the multi =(
I can't seem to load MP3 either

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azariel_z said:
So, si not good to use USB laoder? no way to set difficulty and toerh thigns? disc is better on this case?
At the moment, yes. Loading from USB will not let you choose difficulty, and will force 480i.

rypaul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Covarr said:
At the moment, yes. Loading from USB will not let you choose difficulty, and will force 480i.

I use NEOGamma and I get 480p to work using in the options menu and setting
Force Video: 480p
Patch Video: ALL
Now both Metroid Prime 1 and 2 run in 480p
Also I find with my testing I have to keep error 002 fix off or I will just get a blank screen

rypaul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To get Metroid 3 working I believe you have to use a cios that does not have dual layer issues.
Cios rev 14 has major dual layer problems. My advice wait for rev 15 or just play the stand alone version of
Metroid Prime 3 it is the same game after all

rypaul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LagunaCid said:
You sure it has issues? Because it runs SSBB just fine doesn't it?

Most of SSBB is on the first layer it would probably work until you accessed a file on the second layer
but since all of Metroid 3 is on the second layer it gives a disk error right away

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried with USB laoder GX, but the option Alt DOL from disc does nothing, just freeze my Wii ( stays on the Game load option forever, should show anotehr window with the Dol s avaliable? ), I burned the disc and works fine.. long time I didnt listen a disc the spinning..
I managed later to extract the dols and place the menu on the SD card and worked fine, I entered the menu, created save file with veteran choice, and later tried to access the MP1 game, but off course game rests to wii menu, pretty sure that runniung MP1 Dol will get me to the game. Bu I had the disc ready anyways, so I didnt bother, jsut wondering if there will be a solution for this disc to work on USB on the future...seems kind of tricky..
rolleyes.gif
I am thinkign if creating "channels" short cuts would sovle the issue.. but that means 4 channels ;-)
One mroe question, I use composite cable, is this game running from Disc automatically on 480p on Wii NTSC? as the disc doesnt show anything about ( options ) , I presume is System driven ..

cheers!

soul2soul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The disc has an Update on it, but Brickblocker can't patch it.. is there a way for me to play the game on my Wiikey, PAL Wii?

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LoL I guess I wont be playing this...if it is that much trouble to play then there is no point. I already have all the stand alone games (New Wii controls Metrod Prime, New Wii Controls Metroid Prime 2, and Metroid Prime Corruptions) lol no need of getting this for the convience of having them all on one disk......Unless there are enough differances between the New Wii controls version of those games, if not then it is just a cheap way for Nintendo to make more money.

Can someone tell me the differance between the New Wii control versions and the versions on this release?

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bladexdsl said:
how did you get mp1-2 with the new play controls i dont ever remember them being released in English?I guess he was referring to the Japanese releases of the first two Prime games, which were sold separately in Japan.

QUOTE(silkyskeeter @ Aug 29 2009, 03:34 PM) ...Can someone tell me the difference between the New Wii control versions and the versions on this release?
I think there is no difference. It is just the localized version of the japanese releases burned on one disc... I would say we got the better deal, because otherwise Nintendo would want at least 30€/$ for the two seperate NPC games. Like this we got them for 50€/$ with MP3:C as a bonus!!!

snowballo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,
my first post here.

I have a modded Wii (PAL version) and I've tried two ways.

1. Loading the iso from the USB
I tried different loaders but no luck. Black screens.

2. Burning a DL disc.
I took the DVD from internet (fixed .dvd file). Burned using CloneCd.
Loaded the disc using latest Gecko (1.9 I guess).

Forcing PAL 60 the game starts in ITALIAN (that's the language I'd like to use). I start MP1, create a save, load the game. The Wii reboots and I go back to the dashboard. Nothing happens.

What I'd like to have as result.

- Playing the first two chapters in ITALIAN language (since it is inside the US version)

I heard about the ALT DOL method but i don't know anything about it.
And, please remember, my Wii is modded (Wii Key), so maybe there is a quick way for me to play.
The game starts but it reboots and then... nothing happens.

Please help me.
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs