Wii #1482 - Phantom Brave: We Meet Again (USA)

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
total win in my book...love this companies games, disgaea 1 and 2 was good for the ps2. I don't own a ps3 but i would like to play the third one too!
Glad to see one of these kind of titles come to the Wii.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally it's been dumped. now to wait for metroid prime trilogy. btw, is this game the superior version over the ps2 version?

Siouxsie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd like to add in, for all the people oblivious to this fact - but disturbed by the voice acting in the trailer above: This game has dual audio, which means you can switch to japanese voice acting.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok....this game is cool....and i see a Disgaea 1 Pattern in a reversed way in this
wacko.gif

hopefully this game's europe release will be more quicker then other NIS titles i know

S

spectral

Is this just a port of the PS2 game or is it a new game in the same universe? If it's a port, any extras?

S

spectral

Thanks. I have the PS2 version but haven't got round to playing it yet. I'll probably just give this one a go instead.

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Siouxsie said:
I'd like to add in, for all the people oblivious to this fact - but disturbed by the voice acting in the trailer above: This game has dual audio, which means you can switch to japanese voice acting.

Dual Audio??? thanks, Iw as just so worried if I have to wait for an undub version!!!

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
This was great on the PS2 so i encourage you to buy it if you want more NI games released for the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist