Wii #1084 - Tatsunoko vs Capcom Cross Generation of Heroes (Japan)

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran it through Gecko OS and it works fine. Pretty fun.

I love Casshern ever since I saw the live action movie.

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Is a ppf patch to make it work on pal without any loader
unsure.gif
?
Thanks for your answers...

Moraizen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Devante said:

I love Casshern ever since I saw the live action movie.

Some people say it works, others say it doesn't, please get all the facts straight!
I have a PAL Wii running 3.3E, no modchips. I just ordered the game and I'm afraid I might get stuck with just a pretty box and no game! Does it actually work with the latest version of Gecko OS or not?

If someone has some insight on this issue, please come forward. Thanks in advance!
biggrin.gif

One more thing, the game doesn't update to 3.4 right?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope this works on a 3.3 wii... usa BTW i'm downloading it now...

btw this game looks like it's going kick ass but i wish they had the 3vs3 option live MVC2... oh well... at least mega man from mega man legneds is in it.

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GhostFaceLoser said:
i hope this works on a 3.3 wii... usa BTW i'm downloading it now...

btw this game looks like it's going kick ass but i wish they had the 3vs3 option live MVC2... oh well... at least mega man from mega man legneds is in it.

Works on 3.3U wii if you use Gecko OS. Otherwise you might be asked to update to 3.3J.

This game is awesome. One of the best fighting games on the Wii. The 2.5D design is gorgeous, the movement is fluid, and the action is over the top.

I'm also surprised by how well the game plays with a wave bird.

Ninjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on Wiikey with a UK Wii, I've not been asked to update or anything.
It just shows the game on the menu, and when I start it my screen goes black.
Should I try this "Gecko OS" you guys are talking about?

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ninjax said:
I'm on Wiikey with a UK Wii, I've not been asked to update or anything.
It just shows the game on the menu, and when I start it my screen goes black.
Should I try this "Gecko OS" you guys are talking about?

yes. Gecko OS is a homebrew app that allows your wii to play games from other regions. It may or may not help, but it can't hurt to try. You either need to load the app via the homebrew channel or the zelda exploit

GGC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devante said:
Do you use a non-modded US Wii?
Mine isn't modded but I can use Gecko OS 1.07b, will it run? (I wanna import an original copy so I wanna make sure it will run)
Thanks!

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a scrubbed version and used WDS to remove the update patch and change the region. This game looks hotttttttttttttt and plays perfect on my 3.2U Wiikey modded system without Gecko or any other loader methods.

Would love to find a nice translated pdf of the manual at least to have on the side with this. Hopefully some super fans will not only translate everything from the manual, but in the game as well.
biggrin.gif

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
I got a scrubbed version and used WDS to remove the update patch and change the region. This game looks hotttttttttttttt and plays perfect on my 3.2U Wiikey modded system without Gecko or any other loader methods.

Would love to find a nice translated pdf of the manual at least to have on the side with this. Hopefully some super fans will not only translate everything from the manual, but in the game as well.
biggrin.gif
its a fighting game. no need to translate it. as for the menus, they are simple to navigate.

1 player
vs
training
options

stuff like that.

mj0723

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone tell me how to search for this? I tried all search options but just can't seem to find it under NewsLeecher. Or just the group name where this can be found is fine, thanks.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Works perfectly on my Wii 3.3U with a D2CKey. Using Brickblocker + RegionFrii
smile.gif

Game is awesome, has a nice MvC feeling on it.. definitely one of the prettiest games on the Wii till now.
Only thing that bothers me are the controls, they work ok for the Tatsunoko characters, but playing with Ryu or Chun-li using only 3 buttons feels weird at first. I still can't understand what exactly are they supposed to do (would help if the game wasn't in japanese), the thing works, you get used to it after some time.. but 6 buttons would be much better IMO :/

Also, I tried to play it using Wiimote only and Wiimote+Nunchuck (it's pretty nice how the game changes the control method if you unplug the nunchuck or plug a GC controller on the Wii, without having to leave a fight) and I have no idea what the hell is happening there! A punches, B throws a special and all the other buttons are gone! And you can't change that! Why can't I remap the buttons in those modes? Since it uses only 4 buttons, Wiimote+nunchuck would work fine if remapping was possible.. I liked how you can bring up your partner by shaking the nunchuck, and the analog stick on the nunchuck feels better than the one in the GC controller IMO..
sleep.gif

I haven't unlocked all the minigames, and in the videos some looked interesting, but the ones I played are all pretty shallow and make a pretty bad use of the Wii remote.. CAPCOM could've put some more effort in here. Also, you can't enter the minigames mode if you have a GC controller plugged in or even a nunchuck on..

elegyempty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mj0723 said:
can anyone tell me how to search for this? I tried all search options but just can't seem to find it under NewsLeecher. Or just the group name where this can be found is fine, thanks.

Unfortunately, no. Aiding in the acquisition of warez is against forum rules. The most I can say (or at least, the most I THINK I can say) is that you might be better off waiting for several days before looking again. That will probably help.

mj0723

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elegyempty said:
mj0723 said:

Unfortunately, no. Aiding in the acquisition of warez is against forum rules. The most I can say (or at least, the most I THINK I can say) is that you might be better off waiting for several days before looking again. That will probably help.

elegyempty, thanks for your comment. I didn't know it's against the forum rules asking for it. Sorry for any trouble as I didn't meant to break any rules. I'll follow your suggestion instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1