jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
blindmessiah said:
I got scrubbed version. After brickblocked disc cannot be recognize.
Does anybody have same problem?

thats strange, it should work normally, via the disc channel if you have a pal wii and a pal version of the game.

QUOTE(flyingsnow @ Nov 13 2008, 10:36 PM) Running this on 3.2E (Wiikey 1.9s) after using WiiBrickBlocker with no problems at all !

are you able to run the game via the disc channel normally without using geko os?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
grubbymitts said:
run it through Gecko OS and it shouldn't ask you to update

Do I have to do that?
Can't I just do it as a normal game?
And will that work with every PAL game?

And does this need the Wii Balance Board for the Drum practice part?

I dont think you HAVE to do it.

Oh and yes, the balance board is required which sucks, because that Drumset is supposed to be the savior for this game.

flyingsnow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
blindmessiah said:
I got scrubbed version. After brickblocked disc cannot be recognize.
Does anybody have same problem?

thats strange, it should work normally, via the disc channel if you have a pal wii and a pal version of the game.

QUOTE(flyingsnow @ Nov 13 2008, 10:36 PM) Running this on 3.2E (Wiikey 1.9s) after using WiiBrickBlocker with no problems at all !

are you able to run the game via the disc channel normally without using geko os?
Yes, works perfectly !

Stealth1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiikey 1.9g + PAL 3.2E + Brickblocker = game runs as normal from disc channel
smile.gif

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
Just downloaded. Works on 3.2E brickblocked via. Disc Channel.

It's not that exciting though...I will play it more before making more judgments, but so far it's pretty boring.

agentm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody tested this with Starfall blocking the disc update? If not, I guess its GeckoOS. 3.2E here, and would rather not update.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i've noticed a few changes from the usa release, when you play the bells game in the usa version, you always play with the red and blue bells, when i played the pal version today i've noticed straight away you randomly change bell colour before you start each song, also when you complete the tutorial in the usa version it doesn't show a cd and your cover for your new video, but in the pal version it does for some reason.

Baker_Au

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
agentm said:
Anybody tested this with Starfall blocking the disc update? If not, I guess its GeckoOS. 3.2E here, and would rather not update.

I'm running it with Starfall, and it blocks the update fine. Works great.

teapea

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had the same thing error #001 first time, then played OK - then after the 1st jam session said it couldn't read the disc, and now can't read the disk at all...

Burning another coy on a different dvd type, but never had a problem with this dvd type or writer or speed before.

Hmmm

Running on WiiKey1.9 something (updated for something else I wanted to play) and brick blocked it - on 3.2E and didn't ask for update. Having said that I might as well update, don't care about homebre on Wii.

jg213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a wii with wii key2 installed can I just burn and play the game or do I have to run it through something ? (Im new to this just got my pre modded wii) so dont know about all these programs you're running through

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work