Wii #0635 - Mario Kart (Europe)

Puxel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. Im getting an "unable to read the disc" error. 3.2U, 1.9s. Brick Blocked, RegionFrii'd. Any thoughts?
wink.gif

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
so apart from the same stuff being repeated, i dont feel like trualing through 48 pages of comments to only find about 1 page worth of comments of how the game plays.

So is it worth a burn? Hows it match up to the others? Play well? I wont get to play it till sunday possibly due to work and other commitments so wanted to know if im missing anything big. Thanks

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
jaxxster said:
so apart from the same stuff being repeated, i dont feel like trualing through 48 pages of comments to only find about 1 page worth of comments of how the game plays.

So is it worth a burn? Hows it match up to the others? Play well? I wont get to play it till sunday possibly due to work and other commitments so wanted to know if im missing anything big. Thanks

It's Mario Kart, you drive around throwing shells at people and falling off cliffs and stuff. What were you expecting?

junkmonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
skullwolf said:
junkmonk said:
Has anyone else noticed the GRAPHICAL LAG!?!?
I only tried one level, it was the Dirt Derby one from gamecube and it was TWO PLAYER, and the framerate was not consistent- it would slow down to like 20FPS. try it and please tell me if you get the same thing, i'll video it soon and post it.

btw
1.9s
3.1U

I'm running 1.9s 3.2U. If you run in 480p, it runs at 60FPS in 1 and 2 player split (Except online, 2 player split online is 30FPS EDIT: I've only tried this in Widescreen 480p). in 480i, for some reason 2 player split (at least in battle) works in 60 FPS, but everything else is in 30 FPS.

So get a 480p display
tongue.gif

EDIT: Also, I downloaded the 3.2U update yesterday over wifi. Confirmed that I still have IOS36 with Dupe Channel Remover V2 ISO edition.

No it has nothing to do with the refresh rate from the wii, its like the wii hardware can't handle it, it slows down periodically when there's a lot on screen.. terrible, makes it unplayable.

Twiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
playing 2 hours online now, great its back up, where to put our friends code?

My is 0087-2390-3591 pls add me, remeber am from belgium europe
smile.gif

ps: just onlocked a cart, with 50 NWC races
tongue.gif

skullwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
junkmonk said:
No it has nothing to do with the refresh rate from the wii, its like the wii hardware can't handle it, it slows down periodically when there's a lot on screen.. terrible, makes it unplayable.

Well I haven't seen a single instance of slowdown since I started playing yesterday. I would think that if anything it would slow down during the 2 Player (60FPS) split screen, but I haven't run into an instance of it yet myself.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
skullwolf said:
junkmonk said:

Well I haven't seen a single instance of slowdown since I started playing yesterday. I would think that if anything it would slow down during the 2 Player (60FPS) split screen, but I haven't run into an instance of it yet myself.

Me either ... not one bit.

Sure your disc is corrupted?

Twiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
thebobevil said:
Twiser said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif

Adding you shortly
smile.gif

waited, now it's to late...it's 1.22 pm/am dunno with u...need to work @ 6.00 IEKK

Pls add me =)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Twiser said:
thebobevil said:
Twiser said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif

Adding you shortly
smile.gif

waited, now it's to late...it's 1.22 pm/am dunno with u...need to work @ 6.00 IEKK

Pls add me =)

I will, but will not be playing tonight lol ... finishing some work, then off to bed ... catch you tomorrow
smile.gif

Vampant

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi jst wondering why some people are having problems even people who have euro wiis

I burnt it straight to dvd no mod and it worked straight away no problems at all and completely installed the kart channel as well, only problem i have was getting disconnected from wifi

Sunain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
skullwolf said:
junkmonk said:

I am also experiencing slowdowns on many of the tracks. USA Wii 3.2, Wiikey 1.9s, Verbatim Media burned at 4x. Used Wiibrickblocker and RegionFrii v1.21.

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hm, I just tried using the Mario Kart Channel and I got a "This channel cannot be used." message. Is that supposed to happen, since it's not the 11th yet?

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country
Hardcore Gamer said:
jurai said:
anyone know how to unlock birdo?

I unlocked that earlier by winning a cup, I've only played 50cc so it's one of them. One of the first 2 I think, mushroom or flower

hm weird, i beat all of the 50cc's with gold trophy and only unlocked king boo and diddy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Read the reviews