Wii #0635 - Mario Kart (Europe)

NeoWoeN

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another confirmation:

Pal Wii 3.2E , Wiikey 1.9s, duplicate channels from SSBB Jap.

Burned the iso, put in dah Wii, installed the Mario Kart Channel, and finished, Perfectly works.

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Happy for everyone who has this working without problems but another request for ppf patch to remove the 0001 drive check error please. Thanks

drdeath25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work on my NTSC Wiikey 1.9g? i have dupe channels from the japanese smash brothers brawl and that was my last firmware update.

Should i just run the brickblocker and try it?

exiva

Trophies
Website
tmbl.in
XP
Country
United States
My NTSC-U plays the game fine (Online as well) (I did show up as being in the US on the globe, was kind of amusing) but the Mario Kart Wii Channel installed fine, but won't start I get "This Channel Can't Be Used" when I try to start the Mario Kart Wii channel. I didn't modify the disc in any way, just burned and put it in and ran the update on the disc. Oh, yea my Modchip is a yaosm 3.0.

CaptainDreadful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It case it isn't known yet, it works on NTSC.
I'm running 3.2U, WiiKey 1.9s and Mario Kart Wii with BrickBlocker.

I didn't have any trouble doing anything. I burnt it with IMGBURN at 4x and then popped it in. I was online in a matter of seconds. I did install the Mario Kart Channel, but you get an error that says "You can't use this channel." So, I deleted it.

You'll notice that the US servers aren't up yet because when you play Continental matches, you only get people from Europe. Common sense? Yea.

paOol

Trophies
XP
Country
jhoff80 said:
paOol said:
err, i can confirm it workign on my NTSC-U wii, wiikey 1.9g brickblocked using the MP3 trick.

HOWEVER
, i think there might be a semi-brick or something.
When i go into Wii (bottom left), then Wii Settings, It takes me to a screen that says
"You tried to access the address marc:FIX/US/ENG/index01.html, which is currently unavailable. please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page."

blah blah blah,
and it shows this instead of the regular wii settings menu (where u can change the wifi settings, display, and all that stuff).

If im not the only one with this problem, i will record a video of the problem and upload it.

Not sure why you used the MP3 trick? My Wii was already 3.2U, so I just applied brickblocker and that was it. Regardless, I don't have that issue, sorry.

hmmm, the most recent update i did was the BRAWL one, that came with the game.
I didn't update after that, so when i put in the Mario kart game, it prompted an update, hence i did the MP3 trick.
I let it run to about 15% or so.
O well, i guess i have to wait for the US version.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
my scan of 34 pages didn't find any answer for this. any results for those on NTSC 3.2U (after wiiware update) using the 1.0 D2Pro chip? don't really care about the channel, though i'll try to install it anyway.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
NTSC-U users will want to run WiiBrickBlocker or Waninkoko's Update Remover app on the iso. Otherwise, even if you are already updated to 3.2U, you will get dupe channels and possible semi-brick. It will still try to install the European update unless you remove it from the iso.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
flobo said:
This game online is incredible. NO LAG with 4 european, 4 american and 2 japanese player.

I've just had a 10 player race, before the race you get an introduction to everyone and the globe spins to show you where they are from, proper names too, none of this mii contest initials only rubbish. No lag, was a fun race, finished 6th waggling my remote so I'll get some practice in.

I've got a Pal D2C, I just burned and loaded, it didn't ask for an update as I'd updated online this week. I also installed the channel on my menu no bother at all.

Also, you pick a track or press random then watch in real time as the other players pick there's, it then picks a track randomly, not the most popular choice.

pnut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xiaNaix said:
pnut said:
HAs anyone tried this on a US WII w/ Wiikey without BRickblocker or RegionFrii?

Is there an update (any) attached to this game?

Thanks!

Yes, the 3.2E update is included. If you run it on a non-updated NTSC machine you will get duplicate channels.
Thanks, what has the 3.2U (if there is any) update? All I have is 3.1U from Smash BRos

Oh, also, where can I get the WiiBrickBlocker?

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coolbho3000 said:
Bob Loblaw said:
does trucha signed stuff still work after installing this games update?
Yes. But it will still result in dual channels/semibrick. Just don't run the update at all.

Cool. I'll just wait for the NTSC release. Good to hear that it didn't kill trucha signed stuff yet though.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See some new 830gb builds that should work on the cheaper ones
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    For your steam deck ken?
    If just for PC I would recommend an external hard drive like 2 TB and just build your own bootable drive
    Although even if it's the steam deck and a 1TB MicroSD I would still recommend building it yourself.... Almost all the builds I tried just sucked
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but why not just have a img file mounted through us you can still transfer through windows
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Usb*
    Yeah Batocera has a shared folder it's pretty cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Less clutter for all the 6 usb options we never use
    Just drag and drop your Barbie Roms
    Barbies BDSM Dungeon Adventure Featuring Gimp Ken!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's the Florida meth
    Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Although expensive Florida meth can rot the brightest of minds
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol qbits almost taking a
    full gb of ram usage
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, qbittorrent?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    no I dont torrent
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: