Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You will be addicted to the exhilaration of finding the right word for the crossword puzzle. In this game, where you find the right word associated with gestures brings refreshingly new experiences. The game will provide you with a hint in the form of an animated sequence. The animated actors of the movie sequence are instilled with individuality, and they will keep on performing the gestures for your guessing pleasure. These enjoyable clips are combinations of live acting and clay figure animations. Elements of illustrations and sounds are interlaced with the movie.

This is a game that you can play alone, or with two to four friends together.Â

Screen shots:

1939.jpg

2459.jpg

3290.jpg

4438.jpg

wtf.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is that game that's racist against Americans, but only due to the Japanese having no clue about Americans and doing unintentionally. The same way many Americans are racist doing the inverse.

Either way, odd looking game that I wish I could understand so that I could understand not understanding it and have a good time.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
SpikeyNDS said:
This is that game that's racist against Americans, but only due to the Japanese having no clue about Americans and doing unintentionally. The same way many Americans are racist doing the inverse.

Either way, odd looking game that I wish I could understand so that I could understand not understanding it and have a good time.

-Deleted-
-Deleted-

making fun of stereotypes isnt racist, if not most martial art toons in usa would be racist

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM