Wii #0529 - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

• Thread starter JPH
  • Start date
  • Views 164,147
  • Replies 961
  • Likes 1

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Please stop to accuse caravan the games work on wiikey 1.9g in PAL ...buy a good burner and good media
wink.gif

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
its not a bad dump work for me on wii pal with wiikey 1.9g....use the good media and a good burner...and you see the game work

The original game doesn't even work on wiikey but this does, the original works on a d2ckey but this doesn't.

Something changed in the dump or can someone else explain it?

It's not bad media when every d2ckey user can't boot the game.

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL understand but for me work fine on wiikey 1.9g with verbatim dvdr+DL burned with pioneer 111L with imgburn in 2.4x and method trick 15%

PS: A bad dump not work on any consoles and any modchip ok ! ^^

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please stop to accuse caravan the games work on wiikey 1.9g in PAL ...buy a good burner and good media
wink.gif

its only working on wiikey really, i heard yes and no for cyclowiz. Its definetly Not working on wiinja deluxe and d2ckey, even with good media and burner. This could be a bad dump or these chips needs upgrades. There is some strange things goin on. The originial does not work on wiikey, but this backup does. Apparently the original works on wiinja and d2ckey but guess what....yep you guessed it, the backup does not work on these chips.

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wink.gif

its only working on wiikey really, i heard yes and no for cyclowiz. Its definetly Not working on wiinja deluxe and d2ckey, even with good media and burner. This could be a bad dump or these chips needs upgrades. There is some strange things goin on. The originial does not work on wiikey, but this backup does. Apparently the original works on wiinja and d2ckey but guess what....yep you guessed it, the backup does not work on these chips.

yes i think a fix ( firmware update ) come in the futur for wininja deluxe and D2CKEY i think?

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes i think a fix ( firmware update ) come in the futur for wininja deluxe and D2CKEY i think?

Every day you come on here and write random gibberish. Most of it is just bullshit. Stop thinking and go and play your brawl.

You is simply a bad guy and miserable because it does not work on your wii with D2CKEY...You jealous person Hardcore Gamer
frown.gif
...And i do not need you to find my games and working my games LOL

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
yes i think a fix ( firmware update ) come in the futur for wininja deluxe and D2CKEY i think?

Every day you come on here and write random gibberish. Most of it is just bullshit. Stop thinking and go and play your brawl.

You is simply a bad guy and miserable because it does not work on your wii with D2CKEY...You jealous person Hardcore Gamer
frown.gif

Sorry mate but you keep saying the same thing over and over about bad burns and go and buy a proper writer. It's not bad burns.

The original game works but the dump doesn't while it works on wiikey but the original doesn't. Can you explain that without mentioning bad media?

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

frown.gif

Sorry mate but you keep saying the same thing over and over about bad burns and go and buy a proper writer. It's not bad burns.

The original game works but the dump doesn't while it works on wiikey but the original doesn't. Can you explain that without mentioning bad media?

I do not want to speak any more with a guy as you Hardcore Gamer UNDERSTAND???...Think what you want and made what you want Hardcore Gamer
wink.gif

PS: Subject closed for me

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hopefully the us release wont have the same problems. We may end up seeing a dvd5 release again, this time for the us ....

since for most people the dvd5 worked better

[-BiG_W-]

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Let me try and explain. These chips work by interrupting the way the machine authenticates discs. The reason some chips work with the copy and some don't, and some work with the original and some don't is down to coding. The wiikey team obviously had the foresight to include code to cater for DVD+/-R DL discs (even though they couldn't test that code when they wrote it). It's more by luck that this works for the wiikey. The same goes for the original - when the mediasense routine is executed there is just something wrong with the authentication method the wiikey team have written for that mediatype and so it doesn't work.

Other chips are not so lucky - clearly the DVD-DL code is untouched in the code used by other chips and so the original boots fine. However, the teams haven't written code to cater for DVD+/-R DL discs and so they dont work.

Nothing to do with good or bad burns.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([-BiG_W- said:
@ Feb 6 2008, 02:46 PM)]

Let me try and explain. These chips work by interrupting the way the machine authenticates discs. The reason some chips work with the copy and some don't, and some work with the original and some don't is down to coding. The wiikey team obviously had the foresight to include code to cater for DVD+/-R DL discs (even though they couldn't test that code when they wrote it). It's more by luck that this works for the wiikey. The same goes for the original - when the mediasense routine is executed there is just something wrong with the authentication method the wiikey team have written for that mediatype and so it doesn't work.

Other chips are not so lucky - clearly the DVD-DL code is untouched in the code used by other chips and so the original boots fine. However, the teams haven't written code to cater for DVD+/-R DL discs and so they dont work.

It sounds plausible. It seems to be the boot that doesn't work, if you boot with the dvd5 and swap it works so it's capable of reading dvd+r double layers.

I also thought the d2ckey team was the same team that made wiikey.

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([-BiG_W-) said:
,Feb 6 2008, 02:46 PM]

It sounds plausible. It seems to be the boot that doesn't work, if you boot with the dvd5 and swap it works so it's capable of reading dvd+r double layers.

I also thought the d2ckey team was the same team that made wiikey.

are you sure about that. when i try to boot with dvd 5 than swap to dvd9, it does indeed work. The problem is that it behaves exactly like the dvd5, crashes at the same parts, etc. I have wiinja deluxe, with newest upgrade

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everybody
when i play the Single Player Mission´s the mission are all the time in slower speed ?

Does everyone know how to fix this ?

PhenX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
People, remember Nintendo put out an official note regarding the smash bross game saying that some customers had problem playing the ORIGINAL game on their wii's and claiming it was the smoke from tobacco and dirty lenses the culprit and offering to "clean the wii lenses" for free.

The real reason, of course, is that many Wii's are factory-set with the laser power a bit too low to reliably read the second layer and need to be re-adjusted, not that cleaning is a bad idea.

Nintendo tried to minimize this problem going all the way and putting Smash Bros on a high-reflectivity gold dual layer pressed disc, more expensive than the silver type, but of the highest quality. In contrast, even the best of the best Dual Layer RECORDEABLE media recorded in the best of burners has much lower reflectivity. So some people are bound to have a real hard time with dual layers unless they re-adjust their laser power a bit (or "clean the lense")

Please read the short article below:

IGN: Nintendo to Clean Japanese Wiis Over Smash Bros. Errors

So.. is there any way to adjust the laser power without sending the Wii to Nintendo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have discovered a hilarious corner of youtube. meme ASMR
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...