Wii #0529 - Dairantou Smash Brothers X (Japan)

• Thread starter JPH
  • Start date
  • Views 164,243
  • Replies 961
  • Likes 1

Corneliuscack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he's messing with you all

no im not it works with the wiikey we need a update to brickblocker so we dont have to do the swap trick
but the swap trick and the dvd 9 works with the usa wii with wiikey playing story mode now watching vids and everything about to make a video

so, you did the swapping to bypass update or it is bcoz wiiked wii won`t read DL?
I have 3.1 J so the update should be fine for me, but i still need info bout wiikeyed wii read DL back up.
torrent died at 1.5

LOL yours too huh? Must be same tracker

rabhw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder if we'll get an update to BrickBlocker any time soon...these DL's are bloody expensive I'd rather save as many as I can.

Puxel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah! 1 seeder!
biggrin.gif

frenrihr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
he's messing with you all

no im not it works with the wiikey we need a update to brickblocker so we dont have to do the swap trick
but the swap trick and the dvd 9 works with the usa wii with wiikey playing story mode now watching vids and everything about to make a video

so, you did the swapping to bypass update or it is bcoz wiiked wii won`t read DL?
I have 3.1 J so the update should be fine for me, but i still need info bout wiikeyed wii read DL back up.
torrent died at 1.5
This is a comment of the torrent:
"Don't download the file yet, it has an error, the uploaders are fixing it and then they will give a new torrent."

I don't know if it's true or not, but since the torrent died something has to be wrong.
Hell... o.O dammit -.-
EDIT: SEEDER = BACK!

airjordan565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where can i find this torrent? (no links, i dont wanna get banned)
just tell me the file name and what to look for and where to look for it...
thanks in advance

fenix4o9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if we'll get an update to BrickBlocker any time soon...these DL's are bloody expensive I'd rather save as many as I can.
ya someone tell wiikey team that they dont need to make an update for the wiikey
have them help the guys that make brickblocker!!!! wee need a update to that !!

lol i spent 26 bucks on 10 dl dvds

vid is at 50% upload at photobucket and i dono how far on youtube

lordkieranos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
right, so if you've already done the 15% trick with the single layer is there any need to do anything but burn the dual layer and pop it it?

unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

Cu1pepper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiikey team still needs an update to read dual-layer originals. Some people use originals and/or only have modchips for homebrew/region-free.

ohnoeee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone care to go into detail about what you need to do in regionfrii for the dvd 9 disk? I never did find a proper faq for it, and all I can do on it is switch the region, but there's extra features that might've been needed for it, like when you right click on a different partion.

epu708

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
That's what I thought.

So from what I understand, he simply used the swap trick to avoid having to run the update on the DVD9 disc, since brick-blocker didn't work on the DVD9 ISO and he didn't want to run the update.

But the DVD9 disc also booted fine on his wiikey, as I thought other japanese people that tried it had said.

So no need to update wiikey to play the game, only brick-blocker if you don't want to run the update (or alternatively, use the swap trick with a brick-blocked DVD5 release).

Cool.
so the problem is in the legit disc, right?
please correct my sentence below if i'm wrong
"no need update for wiikey for ntsc-j to play DL back up"

ssahnan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did the dvd9 update, got the duplicate channels(i hadnt tried the dvd5 yet or ever put any other japanese game in)

it loads up to a screen with two options, then goes to another one that says wifi...hit the left most option on both screens then it booted to the home screen

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

ad0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i did the dvd9 update, got the duplicate channels(i hadnt tried the dvd5 yet or ever put any other japanese game in)

it loads up to a screen with two options, then goes to another one that says wifi...hit the left most option on both screens then it booted to the home screen
So that means if you let it make duplicate channels, you don't need to do the swap thing to make it work. Nice
smile.gif

tic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ya someone tell wiikey team that they dont need to make an update for the wiikey
have them help the guys that make brickblocker!!!! wee need a update to that !!

lol i spent 26 bucks on 10 dl dvds

vid is at 50% upload at photobucket and i dono how far on youtube

is the source code available or does someone generally know how it works (not speculate)? im sure i could update it if either of those could be affirmitively answered.

I assume it searches for some hex string that marks the beginning of an update segment and then removes it and pads it with null characters. i do not have the free disk space required to test my hypothesis on old games and see what exactly it is changing. im RMAing my hdd back to bloody seagate though, so if someone doesnt update brickblocker at some point then ill have a bash.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's what I thought.

So from what I understand, he simply used the swap trick to avoid having to run the update on the DVD9 disc, since brick-blocker didn't work on the DVD9 ISO and he didn't want to run the update.

But the DVD9 disc also booted fine on his wiikey, as I thought other japanese people that tried it had said.

So no need to update wiikey to play the game, only brick-blocker if you don't want to run the update (or alternatively, use the swap trick with a brick-blocked DVD5 release).

Cool.

This is exactly what I thought was the result of this news.

So as per my previous post shouldn't -

PAL Release on PAL Wiikey'd Wii = Run fine no swapping?
USA Release on USA Wiikey'd Wii = Run fine no swapping?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries