Wii #0355 - Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (Europe)

D

Deleted User

Does it work on PILLS?! The last one did...
it works on steroids !
grog.gif

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
is the 3.1E update on this disc? I need to find a game with it because my Wi-Fi Connector is fucking with me when i'm trying to install it =/

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
NTSC scene for wii release is really slow , pla games are often coming earlier ( rayman raving rabbids 2 was suppose to come in europe in 2 weeks , and the ntsc version is suppose to come in 3 days ) . There is even 4 ntsc wii games ( not execeelent games but indeed ) wich has been out in store since 1-2 weeks wich are not yet on the net , what is the prob with ntsc wii release ?
Those games are : Hooked ( released in pal under the name of big cash fishing ) , high school musical , disney enchanted tales , elevator action .

D

delfino

florkie2000 you made a mistake :
rayman raving rabbids 2 will be out in europe this week 15/11/07

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyway, enough about compatibility,so let's turn the page ///////

Is this game any good ?
I enjoyed the first one, but the graphics were a huge let down for me. It was clearly a fake wide screen game, and the resolution was lower than the standard one that we came to expect.
We have all seen how bright and colorful graphics the Wii can output (like in SMG, and that type of graphic should fit a game like RRR quite good ), honestly the days of silly excuses like the Wii it's not about the graphics but about gameplay, are over and unacceptable.
Hopefully games like SMG will raise the bar and will make it clear that the Wii is capable of nice graphics too, albeit only at 480p at the most, which is fine anyway.

D

Deleted User

This game is not really good on graphics, sometimes it feels like it runs at a lower resolution with upscaling. Mini-games are splitted in trips, each with a country theme. Some are nice, some are dull... The first one was clearly for one player, here it's the contrary, most mini-games are for multiplayers and when playing alone there's no computers playing against you, so you feel alone.
The customization feature is fun, but limited. The shot game makes a come back in a 3D rabbits over movie similar to the ads for the game. The new music game is great.
It doesn't really feel like a great improvment over the first one, altough playing with other people would definitely enhance the experience.

Raze1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
NTSC scene for wii release is really slow , pla games are often coming earlier ( rayman raving rabbids 2 was suppose to come in europe in 2 weeks , and the ntsc version is suppose to come in 3 days ) . There is even 4 ntsc wii games ( not execeelent games but indeed )Â wich has been out in store since 1-2 weeks wich are not yet on the net , what is the prob with ntsc wii release ?
Those games are : Hooked ( released in pal under the name of big cash fishing ) , high school musical , disney enchanted tales , elevator action .

Makes me wonder where RE: Umbrella Chronicles is. Shouldn't it be out next week?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo