Not open for further replies.

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
Oh my God both modchips do the same fucking thing, allow you to play games you don't have to pay for.

Cyclowiz users, you have your update, why the hell are you still on this thread? We know that in this scenario you won, stop rubbing it in peoples faces like jackasses.

Wiikey users, face it, Cyclowiz won this round, get over it. I'm sure the update will come before Galaxy is released, in which case you can still play the game before it is released. Be happy you are not with one of teh other modchips who have not even recognised the problem yet.

The bottom line is, both modchips are on the top of the list, and who is better is VERY debatable. And half you fuckers won't even go out and buy the game like you should anyway, so you all have NO ROOM to talk.

At launch, wiikey was a better chip. Now Cyclowiz has caught up and proved to be a worthy competitor. So if you ask me they are about even right now, this event alone does not tell you who is better. Cause next time, it may be wiikey thats beats Cyclowiz with an update. And if that happens, than everybody will say that wiikey is the better chip, when in truth it doesnt prove shit. Cyclowiz got lucky with the timming, thats a fact. Wiikey at least adressed the issue, if they do not follow through with there promise, then yes its safe to say Cyclowiz is superior. But until that happens, STFU!

Ahh now I can discard my soapbox...

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll never understand the modchip rivalry
tongue.gif

IceFreak2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh my God both modchips do the same fucking thing, allow you to play games you don't have to pay for.

Cyclowiz users, you have your update, why the hell are you still on this thread? We know that in this scenario you won, stop rubbing it in peoples faces like jackasses.

True, but there are people spreading bullsh**t around which needs correcting where it's spread, like the claim that the CycloWiz can't be recovered in the case of a bad flash.

Wiikey users, face it, Cyclowiz won this round, get over it. I'm sure the update will come before Galaxy is released, in which case you can still play the game before it is released. Be happy you are not with one of teh other modchips who have not even recognised the problem yet.

The bottom line is, both modchips are on the top of the list, and who is better is VERY debatable. And half you fuckers won't even go out and buy the game like you should anyway, so you all have NO ROOM to talk.

At launch, wiikey was a better chip. Now Cyclowiz has caught up and proved to be a worthy competitor. So if you ask me they are about even right now, this event alone does not tell you who is better. Cause next time, it may be wiikey thats beats Cyclowiz with an update. And if that happens, than everybody will say that wiikey is the better chip, when in truth it doesnt prove shit. Cyclowiz got lucky with the timming, thats a fact. Wiikey at least adressed the issue, if they do not follow through with there promise, then yes its safe to say Cyclowiz is superior. But until that happens, STFU!

Ahh now I can discard my soapbox...

On the whole, I fully agree with you. The WiiKey team will release an update when they're good and ready; there's absolutely no point bitching at this stage. After all, I don't remember seeing any guarantees that any modchip would be future-proof. It may well be the case that Nintendo manage to produce some modchip detection at some point in the future that cannot be worked around. Just be grateful that we know it's possible to bypass the copy protection with this iteration, and wait until the WiiKey team are happy to release it to the outside world.

FWIW, I have a CycloWiz in a PAL system, but I'm waiting for a PAL release, and I've not even attempted the current dumps.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Yep wiikey owners have nothing to worry about

I have been reliably informed that this update will be release in half ( yes half) the time it took for the last update.

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
Yep wiikey owners have nothing to worry about

I have been reliably informed that this update will be release in half ( yes half) the time it took for the last update.

If you remember correctly, the last update was not needed, it was more a cosmetic thing (streaming audio for GC backups). This one however, is very much needed. It will be out before Galaxy is released, their sales depend on it.

Cheers for lame sarcasm
grog.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know I, for one, CAN NOT wait for another joke about how long it will take for the wiikey update to come!
I just ABSOLUTELY LOVE this one "They say they are working on it, so that means we'll see it in a year!" ELL OH ELL!

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, I want it just as much as everyone else. But its frikin anoying, trying to read an update only to find its the 30 billionth person saying, "GOSH, i hope wiikey team fixes it, I want to play"

DUH!!! So does everyone else!!! There is 121 pages of people saying that. Those comments arnt helpful. There is now like 6 topics filled with that. People you have to at least TRY not to look retarded.

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back to the game, I am stoked to play it, I was skeptical of NEW super mario DS, and I was very impressed in how they kept to the original feel.

I can only hope that galaxy has that smooth feel, and that they didnt goo to far with the remote features.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat