Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATE:

Team WiiKey is dedicated to the satisfaction of its customers. Because of this, we will be skipping Taco Bell's "fourthmeal" for the next two millenia so that we can spend every night digging holes under the great pyramid so we can send WiiKeys to the heathen gods in space. There, after many millions of years, they will decipher this mystery and send back their ultimate wisdom to the world. Not only will your WiiKey be functional again, you will also become an ethereal spirit and travel the cosmos in search of wisdom.

hahaha that one was ridiculous

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATE:

Team WiiKey is dedicated to the satisfaction of its customers. Because of this, we will be skipping Taco Bell's "fourthmeal" for the next two millenia so that we can spend every night digging holes under the great pyramid so we can send WiiKeys to the heathen gods in space. There, after many millions of years, they will decipher this mystery and send back their ultimate wisdom to the world. Not only will your WiiKey be functional again, you will also become an ethereal spirit and travel the cosmos in search of wisdom.
UPDATE:

stop posting wiikey jokes, after the 6th one they kinda get old
tongue.gif

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATE:

UPDATE:

stop posting wiikey puns, after the 6th one they kinda get old
tongue.gif

pun

Blu`

Trophies
XP
Country
For every person that complains that wiikey is slow to update, they sit around laughing at us and delay the update another hour while they play the game.

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATE:

UPDATE:

stop posting wiikey puns, after the 6th one they kinda get old
tongue.gif

pun

my bad on the vocabulary error (i meant to say jokes) i need some sleep.

QUOTE(Blu` @ Oct 28 2007, 07:50 PM)
For every person that complains that wiikey is slow to update, they sit around laughing at us and delay the update another hour while they play the game.

worst post ever.

The_Legend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
has anyone heard from bell about an update for YAOSM? wiinewz seems to be down (again =/), and all I've read in this 58 pages (so far xD) thread are complains about wiikey not working xD

in the past, YAOSM has got some pretty fast updates, I hope this time it won't be different!

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
has anyone heard from bell about an update for YAOSM? wiinewz seems to be down (again =/), and all I've read in this 58 pages (so far xD) thread are complains about wiikey not working xD

in the past, YAOSM has got some pretty fast updates, I hope this time it won't be different!

I was asking the same thing in the irc rooms. nobody there had heard. I'm confident that Bell will get an update if it's even needed. Who knows, maybe the way that Bell does his thing isn't effected by the copy protection and it doesn't even need an update. Nobody has said either way about the open source chips because this forum is all WiiKey, all the time. WiiNewz, where the open source thrives, is totally closed off unfortunately. Oh well, I won't have the ISO for another 16 hours anyway.
wink.gif

The_Legend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I was asking the same thing in the irc rooms. nobody there had heard. I'm confident that Bell will get an update if it's even needed. Who knows, maybe the way that Bell does his thing isn't effected by the copy protection and it doesn't even need an update. Nobody has said either way about the open source chips because this forum is all WiiKey, all the time. WiiNewz, where the open source thrives, is totally closed off unfortunately. Oh well, I won't have the ISO for another 16 hours anyway.
wink.gif

as soon as you get your iso running (or not xD), let me know! I also have the felling that YAOSM works differently then the other modchips, I once read bell saying that he did the minimal necessary to play backups, modified just what was REALLY necessary.

I'll download the game tomorrow, there will hopefully be a solution until then
tongue.gif

1ns4nity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just about the longest thread i've ever seen....

Well i'm joining the queue for the Wiikey update!

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i dont think ive seen a longer thread on these forums! not even when SPM was bricking!!! funniest thing is, nothing is discussion about the game yet haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Herow!