Status
Not open for further replies.

Phange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just amazed that the WiiKey team actually exists... I thought they were all a bunch of lawn gnomes from Bulgaria.

Phange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, look at it from this angle:

If the entire Earth was one giant diamond ball, and every thousand years, a feather fell from the sky and brushed against the ball, by the time the ball withered to a grain of dust, that won't even begin to scratch the amount of time it'll take the WiiKey team to release an update.

3DPiper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, we've been through so much together (50+ pages!), I figured I would solidify this event with a t-shirt before everything gets fixed with updates and we forget our one-day of speculative torture:

cool.gif

-Matthew

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The problem is that whenever a company says "we are aware of the issue and currently investigating it and will report on our findings", it means its gonna take literally FOREVER to do and they are really not that interested in doing it.

Phange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: Team WiiKey would like to inform you that once the planet cools after global warming melts the glaciers, your room will be cool enough to handle the new WiiKey update. Wait until then.

Phange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the guy who said "it'll take forever", do you realize what thousands of angry game nerds can do to your email/server load? Needless to say, they have plenty of incentives to fix this.

Phange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JUST IN: The WiiKey team has determined that Mario Galaxy is, in fact, not for the Atari 5200. Their experimental Atari 5200 modchip "AtariKey" will still make its estimated launch schedule of September 2nd, 2019

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
er... who cares about what they wrote on the site?

THIS is the only thing that matters:

QUOTE said:
Heranbago, the only reason that the wiikey update took so long in the past was that the recovery methods weren't properly tested

I've spoken to the author, he's already half way through an update

I trust him, if he said it, i think tomorrow we will all be getting our mario galaxy's running

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
look at what they write
--
Within the last 24 hours, we have received a huge number of emails from Wiikey users asking about the issues with the new Super Mario Galaxy game that --are affecting all serial modchips---. We would like to assure everyone that we are currently investigating the issues and will post a new announcement as soon as we have something to report.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and for your continued support. Although we cannot reply to every email individually, please be assured that all of your comments are being read and taken seriously

---
it isn't affecting all serial modchips..cyclowiz got it under control...

skaarj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
look at what they write
--
Within the last 24 hours, we have received a huge number of emails from Wiikey users asking about the issues with the new Super Mario Galaxy game that are affecting all serial modchips. We would like to assure everyone that we are currently investigating the issues and will post a new announcement as soon as we have something to report.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and for your continued support. Although we cannot reply to every email individually, please be assured that all of your comments are being read and taken seriously

---
it isn't affecting all serial modchips..cyclowiz got it under control...

Then it must be... a fake.
nyanya.gif

roudy000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would really buy a t-shirt like that if at least some other people in my town known what it was... but LOL its really funny

It was a great day full of anticipation !

Was fun reading you all!

Have a great night!

And please any greater force than human help wiikey team find an update tonight!

Phange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATE:

Team WiiKey is dedicated to the satisfaction of its customers. Because of this, we will be skipping Taco Bell's "fourthmeal" for the next two millenia so that we can spend every night digging holes under the great pyramid so we can send WiiKeys to the heathen gods in space. There, after many millions of years, they will decipher this mystery and send back their ultimate wisdom to the world. Not only will your WiiKey be functional again, you will also become an ethereal spirit and travel the cosmos in search of wisdom.

HisshouBuraiKen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATE:

Team WiiKey is dedicated to the satisfaction of its customers. Because of this, we will be skipping Taco Bell's "fourthmeal" for the next two millenia so that we can spend every night digging holes under the great pyramid so we can send WiiKeys to the heathen gods in space. There, after many millions of years, they will decipher this mystery and send back their ultimate wisdom to the world. Not only will your WiiKey be functional again, you will also become an ethereal spirit and travel the cosmos in search of wisdom.

...But I don't want to be a Scientologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o