biggrin.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe it's sending player's stats to WFC like NDS games where nintendo.com can collect highscore.
You will have to check your connection to see what data it is, and if it's receiving or sending and from/to which server.
(you can use Etheral to detect the data).

ishin

Sarig
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you're all so 'afraid' why not just turn off the wireless connection >_> , or encrypt it with a password that you haven't entered in your settings yet

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well the Boss in Question had an Eye
and in that eye the Same thing happened when you go online with the Wii

you know that bleu lighted thingy circulating around
now i don'"t know for sure
but i hope i'm WRONG!!!!

loooool what the hell are you babbling about, this is only a joke in the game.
i don´t wana spoil anybody so everybody past the first boss can read the spoiler tag.
the boss is a robot and it scans it´s database for the enemy and this "loading" eye is just a easter egg joke

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree, the blue eye thing is definitely a joke. As for the system upgrade, it updates to the version which you probably already have if you downloaded the Everybody Votes channel, and does not update anything newer than that. I can see why people thought this would enable DS-Wii connectivity (hint, check Saffron's shop) but it doesn't.

busynow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have us wii i just burned the game , its worked but it did not ask me for an update,
Anyone here have us wii and the game did not ask for update?

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if anybody is still looking, it is on rapidshare.com (somewhere)
now that's helpful information...

anyway, have fun downloading 45 parts from Rapidshare (and reconnecting 45 times to bypass the download limit)...
instead of paying money for a Rapidshare Premium account, you really should subscribe to a Usenet provider instead...

jc265

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anybody is still looking, it is on rapidshare.com (somewhere)

now that's helpful information...

anyway, have fun downloading 45 parts from Rapidshare (and reconnecting 45 times to bypass the download limit)...
instead of paying money for a Rapidshare Premium account, you really should subscribe to a Usenet provider instead...

i'm a RS.com premium member and i don't have to reconnect ever.. if i could connect to abgwii (thinking its blocked by roadrunner) and DL at 1.2MB/sec I'd probably give up RS. But for now, I don't know how to use usenet so RS is god to me lol

amudd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right so put this on my pal wii with wiikey and got the screen with the message seen earlier in the thread. dont have wireless so never updated the wii this way. Cant do anything with the console now.. anyone any ideas? is there a way to get the thing working again? get it connected via usb? or will this need config also? cheers all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?