Wii #0089 - Wii Play (USA)

Big Stu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can i download the free Wiimote with this too?
laugh.gif

And out of interest, this not being a raw dump, does that means it comes in .iso form?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered this from Best Buy well over a month ago and they couldn't send it to me. My order now says Backordered. I'm a little annoyed, but since I still don't have a console to play it on, I guess I can't be too upset...

DarkLink

Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
okay people to clear the confusion this is already unscrambled... so just burn and play...
ps. Costello see what i mean!
frown.gif

Hooya: yea i know! I ordered 3 copies of this from yesasia when they had their price glitch and it was marked as 12usd but they cancelled the orders
frown.gif
then i went to ebgames and they told me they were not going to sell to any walk ins only pre orders... lamers... so i just went and picked it up at target like i always do
yaynds.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just went and bought this game. I guess it was worth 10 bones. Most of the games blow ass. The shooting range is cool but there's no like, unlimited mode or whatever like duck hunt, so it's sorta weak. The billiards sorta blows, but it's not the worst. Fishing always puts a message on the screen to move closer and makes it where you can't see shit, then you move closer and the remote goes all whack. The tank game is lame as all hell. The find the Mii game was really confusing, I swear it doesn't work right. Laser hockey is ok, I guess but if you get two people that just sit and guard their goal, the game will never end. Same with the table tennis. If you just wave the wiimote back and forth really quickly, you can never get scored on. Cow racing or whatever is just gay. Mii bubbles or whatever it's called is allright I guess.

Edit: I forgot to add, the game's only 2 players. What the hell is wrong with Nintendo? First WarioWare is a 1 wiimote game, now you can't even play 4 player shooting range? Lame.

If you look at it like this: The remote's 40 bones. So really each game was like $1.11. It's almost worth it. It should just be Wii Ware, and you should be able to just download which games you like for $1.00.

Lawr.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
okay people to clear the confusion this is already unscrambled... so just burn and play...
ps. Costello see what i mean!
frown.gif

Hooya: yea i know! I ordered 3 copies of this from yesasia when they had their price glitch and it was marked as 12usd but they cancelled the orders
frown.gif
then i went to ebgames and they told me they were not going to sell to any walk ins only pre orders... lamers... so i just went and picked it up at target like i always doÂ
yaynds.gif

huh? Just burn and play? did I miss something from the scene? with or without the use of a modchip?

ibor

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi to all. Im new on forum and need your help, please tell me how i can get/download Wii iso games from here ? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1