Wii #0089 - Wii Play (USA)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by DarkLink, Feb 14, 2007.

Feb 14, 2007

Wii #0089 - Wii Play (USA) by DarkLink at 8:00 AM (3,073 Views / 0 Likes) 15 replies

1. DarkLink
    OP

Member DarkLink Advanced Member

United States
    ^^wiirelease-0114^^

2. Big Stu

Newcomer Big Stu Member

United Kingdom
    Can i download the free Wiimote with this too? [​IMG]

And out of interest, this not being a raw dump, does that means it comes in .iso form?

3. modshroom128

Member modshroom128 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    WHY IS IT A RAW DUMP!!!1!

GAH!!!!!!

how do i unraw dump it?

4. jaxxster

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    its not a raw dump, which means just burn n play [​IMG] This games crap on single player. Multiplayer its ok, Probally can get an hour or sos enjoyment from it.

5. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I pre-ordered this from Best Buy well over a month ago and they couldn't send it to me. My order now says Backordered. I'm a little annoyed, but since I still don't have a console to play it on, I guess I can't be too upset...

6. DarkLink
    OP

United States
    okay people to clear the confusion this is already unscrambled... so just burn and play...
    ps. Costello see what i mean! [​IMG]

Hooya: yea i know! I ordered 3 copies of this from yesasia when they had their price glitch and it was marked as 12usd but they cancelled the orders [​IMG] then i went to ebgames and they told me they were not going to sell to any walk ins only pre orders... lamers... so i just went and picked it up at target like i always do [​IMG]

7. lookout

Member lookout GBAtemp Board Room

United Kingdom
    that box cover look better then our...

8. niklasnyfiken

Member niklasnyfiken GBAtemp Regular

Switzerland
    Most of the releases are marked as RAW here @ gbatemp when infact they're NOT raw. Don't trust everything you read.

9. Big Stu

Newcomer Big Stu Member

United Kingdom
    Why would you bring that up in this thread when it's clearly marked as NOT being raw?

10. Tomobobo

Member Tomobobo Champion.

United States
    So I just went and bought this game. I guess it was worth 10 bones. Most of the games blow ass. The shooting range is cool but there's no like, unlimited mode or whatever like duck hunt, so it's sorta weak. The billiards sorta blows, but it's not the worst. Fishing always puts a message on the screen to move closer and makes it where you can't see shit, then you move closer and the remote goes all whack. The tank game is lame as all hell. The find the Mii game was really confusing, I swear it doesn't work right. Laser hockey is ok, I guess but if you get two people that just sit and guard their goal, the game will never end. Same with the table tennis. If you just wave the wiimote back and forth really quickly, you can never get scored on. Cow racing or whatever is just gay. Mii bubbles or whatever it's called is allright I guess.

Edit: I forgot to add, the game's only 2 players. What the hell is wrong with Nintendo? First WarioWare is a 1 wiimote game, now you can't even play 4 player shooting range? Lame.

If you look at it like this: The remote's 40 bones. So really each game was like $1.11. It's almost worth it. It should just be Wii Ware, and you should be able to just download which games you like for $1.00.

11. Lawr.

Newcomer Lawr. Member

huh? Just burn and play? did I miss something from the scene? with or without the use of a modchip?

12. DarkLink
    OP

United States
    with a modchip silly [​IMG]
    i ment people didnt need to unscramble it.. as its already unscrambled... [​IMG]

13. MC DUI

Member MC DUI GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    Hehe 'silly' [​IMG]

14. ibor

Newcomer ibor Newbie

Croatia
    Hi to all. Im new on forum and need your help, please tell me how i can get/download Wii iso games from here ? Thanks

15. Sonic_Crash [NL]

Newcomer Sonic_Crash [NL] Member

Netherlands
    you won't be able to dowload official games here. and it's against the rules to give an adress where you can. [​IMG]

16. thegame07

Member thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    this website is designed to give people info to when games have been dumped on the internet. so you have to find a download site yourself.