Misc Wifi adapter or Lan adapter?

Kakashi_hatake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey guys, i wanted to connect my wii to internet and im not sure what to choose, a Wifi usb adapter, or Lan adapter, i have psp too but i dont think it will work with NINTENDO wifi usb, i dont want to buy whole acces point, and i haerd datels wifi adapter for psp and wii is quite crap. So wich one is better? Its good to mention is easier to get usb wifi adapter in poland then lan adapter ;P.

Kakashi_hatake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well i dont use any routers, i have one pc, and one connection, and everytime i turn pc on i must connect to inet, so i need to have pc turned on anyways
tongue.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just get a wireless router. They're pretty cheap and you don't need your PC on all the time, just the router. A router also comes in handy for loads of other things. I wouldn't be without my netgear.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linksys WRT54GL FTW

anyways like the poster said above me. just get a wireless router. you can use the internet with your PC, PSP and Wii at the same time. getting what you mentioned is just plain retarded, you can only use them on Nintendo and nothing else

acky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
An alternative is just to get an access point and hook it up to your PC. Old access points are slow and obsolete (11Mbit) so you can get them for like $10. The down side is that your computer will have to be connected to the internet with internet connection sharing turned on, but it's certainly a lot cheaper than buying a router.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: I forgot I was in this group :skull: