Country
I pulled the

"Omg someone died!"

"Who?"

"That famous guy... whats his name again??!!"

"Dont know! WHO? Music? Movies? WHO?"

"Damn, forgot! That guy you know! Ummm..... MICHEAL JACKSON!"

"Screw you" -_-

Pulled some work ones aswell like saying that one of the TL's is pregnant with the boss and that the worst TL is coming back after being fired 2 weeks ago xD

SHOW MEH j00r F00LS!

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This one.
smileipb2.png

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Arctic said:
This one.
smileipb2.png
Only prank I ever pulled on here, was like 2 years ago, when I rickroll'd everyone with a 1x1 square. Back when NoScript sucked and you couldn't tell what I was doing. Arctic is trying to do it. lol

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i had an elaborate plan to redirect facebook for the campus for the entire day today to a page with my face that said "NO FACEBOOK TODAY, GO OUT SIDE.

I was in bed with tech services and everything. they were working on building a proxy and everything to make it work. I woke up this morning and had a couple of email that said the university was experiencing some DNS problems. Long story short i just got internet back like 5 minutes ago and didnt get the prank off the ground
frown.gif

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BortzANATOR said:
So i had an elaborate plan to redirect facebook for the campus for the entire day today to a page with my face that said "NO FACEBOOK TODAY, GO OUT SIDE.

I was in bed with tech services and everything. they were working on building a proxy and everything to make it work. I woke up this morning and had a couple of email that said the university was experiencing some DNS problems. Long story short i just got internet back like 5 minutes ago and didnt get the prank off the ground
frown.gif

That sucks mate, sounded like a good one.

One of my mates rickrolled his work with the mic thats around the whoooole store, wish I was there xD

D

Deleted-171178

Telling my friends I play WOW and watch twilight.

Then saying "Oh, the best part of twilight is when I say april fools!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2