Hacking why when I try to go online it always gives me error 118 0201

homusfobik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys I have a problem every time I try to go online it gives me the error 118 0201 I searched on the internet how to solve it but I did not find anything but I had a doubt but it is not that it does not make me go online because it is a pirated copy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you blocking with dns? I don't know if this is true of dns or not, but you can't download game updates or go on the eshop if you have dns blocking. might not be able to play online either. disable it, then try if you have it enabled. just delete the update folder and you'll be safe from unwanted updates. if it's safe to update, recreate the folder.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn I thought DNS blocking (if the user is using it) blocks the console from updating to a newer firmware (if there's one that is), without interfering with online play.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just use nnu patcher if you don't want to disable it. I know at least it lets you get on the eshop, not sure about the other stuff. it's a homebrew that will take you back to the home screen (don't worry, it worked). the patches are in place then.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looked up the error. the error seems to mean there's a problem with the connection to the router. it has nothing to do with the game. are you using automatic settings or manual?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it