Gaming Why Team Fortress 2 won't be ported to the PS4 or the Nintendo Switch

DoggaDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I know this Is something you could find out by searching It up on Google.com and find an answer faster than a Scout capping the intel On 2fort.

First, let's go back to December 3, 2007, when the Orange Box was just released for the PS3, and earlier, on October 10, 2007, It was released for the Xbox 360 and PC. The Orange Box had 5 games. Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episodes 1&2, Portal, and the one I like the most out of the 5, and Is one of my favorite games of all time, Team Fortress 2.

These games ran outstandingly on the Xbox 360 and the PS3. I, have a copy for the PS3 only, but I used to have on for the Xbox 360.

But uh..Valve didn't have a crap about the PS3 port. EA, the publisher of The Orange Box, had to handle the PS3 port themselves.

If you ran the Orange Box on the PS3, you'll notice a crackling noise while playing the games. And If you don't use an Ethernet while playing TF2 online, you're basically visiting lag hell.

So, after that, do you think Valve and EA would port It again? I think not.

But, If you're an Xbox user, you don't have to worry, because you can play The Orange Box using the Xbox 360 backward compatibility. And the Xbox 360 version Is WAY more stable than the PS3 port.

The thing Is, I would play The Orange Box using PS Now, but, the thing Is, I can't find It.

And, TF2 on the Switch? no. That's a Non-Nintendo thing to do.

But, don't get you hopes up!

https://rainway.com

I recommend checking out this website, and watching this video:

Thanks for wasting your time,

DoggaDude

DoggaDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if doom eternal is on the switch then I'd say nintendo would allow a TF2 port

TF2 Is at a shitty state. There's only about 10 people working on TF2 on the TF Team. TF2 hasn't had an update since 2017. Aimbots, Micspammers, Scammers, Tradebots, and Chatbots are ruining this game, making lots of old players, or newcomers want to leave In a snap.

So there would be no reason why EA and Valve, or whatever company would port TF2 to a console that has sold 52.5 million copies, which Is now Nintendo's 3rd most best selling console, at this game's horrible state.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...