• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Why ppl in the West are so racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything you say now is irrelevant to me. I refuse to take you seriously.
Sure, it's okay to back out of the conversation. I've no desire to continually badger a white supremacist. Consider my replies to you over unless you say something really stupid or reference me in any way. Overtly or passive aggressively.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taking from my city...

The Irish Society

Iranian Community UH

Swedish Club of HTX

Heather and Thistle Scottish Club

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "group", but all of these above groups and gatherings are for those of white-race heritage.
Are these groups in schools and allowed in public spaces without prejudice or are they just on websites where anyone can make a group? Iranians are not European. You must of really had to search for these websites. Haha. These groups also don't get free hand outs or special rights due to race.
This was a terrible example.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well... that puts the nail on that coffin.
It doesn't. These groups do not get special government hand outs and such based on race. These aren't government funded.
Iranians aren't even European.

Last edited by PanTheFaun,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Well... that puts the nail on that coffin.
It honestly was an interesting bit of research, once I sifted through the bickering to find that comment. You just have to look outside of "white groups" when thinking about it and dig deeper into the actual culture of each race, and not be so one-track-minded. Everyone has their fair representation. :)

Are these groups in schools and allowed in public spaces without prejudice or are they just on websites where anyone can make a group? .
Group 2 is a college club and one of the most beloved on campus. What does European have to do with anything? Persians are white. The others rent out buildings to gather for meetings and activities.

You must of really had to search for these websites. Haha. These groups also don't get free hand outs or special rights due to race.
This was a terrible example.
I literally spent 5 minutes typing in "persian/irish/scottish/swedish culture groups", and posted the top google search, bro. It's not that hard. Don't try to disregard the actual facts given to you by hand waving them with assumptions.

rXVf6oR.png

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It honestly was an interesting bit of research, once I sifted through the bickering to find that comment. You just have to look outside of "white groups" when thinking about it and dig deeper into the actual culture of each race, and not be so one-track-minded. Everyone has their fair representation. :)

Group 2 is a college club and one of the most beloved on campus. What does European have to do with anything? Persians are white. The others rent out buildings to gather for meetings and activities.

I literally spent 5 minutes typing in "persian/irish/scottish/swedish culture groups", and posted the top google search, bro. It's not that hard. Don't try to disregard the actual facts given to you by hand waving them with assumptions.

rXVf6oR.png
As far as I know these groups are not funded by the government and do not get special treatment based on race. There is also no majority white groups at all that involves European interests in general.
Iranians are not European and this is what the discussion is about.

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's sort of an American thing to lump all American Whites, and Europeans as just the same "white people" even though if you did that in Europe or anywhere outside of the U.S. you'd be laughed out of the conversation.

Reactions: Chary

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's sort of an American thing to lump all American Whites, and Europeans as just the same "white people" even though if you did that in Europe or anywhere outside of the U.S. you'd be laughed out of the conversation.
Are you saying the white people in America are not the same as the Europeans in Europe in genetics and ethnicity?

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for my Black person handout. I don't have enough to get that i-
Are you saying the white people in America are not the same as the Europeans in Europe in genetics and ethnicity?
????? You do know what ethnicity is... right? You are aware of what Genetics are... right? Are American whites the same as all European whites in both genetics and ethnicity? Can the good people of this forum answer this question?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for my Black person handout. I don't have enough to get that i-
I hear Obama offered them at the local oppression centers. Sorry you missed out on those major payouts, dude.
As far as I know these groups are not funded by the government and do not get special treatment based on race. There is also no majority white groups at all that involves European interests in general.
Iranians are not European and this is what the discussion is about.
??? Now you've just moved the goalpost. The initial claim was that there were no groups for white people to get together at. I showed you some. Now they're not group-y enough because the government doesn't provide them with boatloads of money for existing?
There are things called DNA Ancestry tests...
Have you not seen the average Ancestry DNA test? Most people have them go back to dozens of countries, not just one place. It's highly unlikely that people are pure-breeds of the European country their ancestors came from.

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: brickmii82

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear Obama offered them at the local oppression centers. Sorry you missed out on those major payouts, dude.

??? Now you've just moved the goalpost. The initial claim was that there were no groups for white people to get together at. I showed you some. Now they're not group-y enough because the government doesn't provide them with boatloads of money for existing?

Have you not seen the average Ancestry DNA test? Most people have them go back to dozens of countries, not just one place. It's highly unlikely that people are pure-breeds of the European country their ancestors came from.
It's fine if there is European groups but as far as I know they are not government funded like other races. I am a pure breed European.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto