jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
nl255 said:
roguetrip said:
I still own a Original R4DS, it was a great cart, still is a great cart, but lacks SDHC support, and firmware updates. Usually you can patch the ROM yourself to make it work on the R4DS but most people are too lazy or too stupid to do that and complain that the R4DS sucks.

You do realize that patching the ROM will break any Wifi functionality, right?

Really? You mean the arm7 patch? My Worms is a patched version and the WFC is as good as new

Well, you can still play games with it, so no complaints from me
rolleyes.gif

I've read reports that people even have problems using download and play as well. WFC, Download Play, nothing is broken for me, so yet again some people just need to do more research than spout "BLEARGH **** GAME DOESN'T WORK".

While we're at it, anyone want to predict the future? Who knows, maybe one day CycloDS will go the way of the R4 if the Cyclo gets too popular
laugh.gif

byjimini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The R4 just works. For people like me that just want to play games instead of worrying about umpteen amounts of features, it's a fantastic card.

Mind you, judging by this forum it seems like more people prefer to moan about the card than actually play it.

yabasi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear alot of R4 haters saying "Some people just has r4 in their mind" and blah blah get over it stuff .... but the person saying it would probably have r4 on their mind too if they keep coming in the R4 Section to flame and stuff i guess most people are addicted to the r4 bad and good ways xD addicted as in thinking about
it >.> and a flash card is a flash card -.- its main purpose is to let u play roms and not pay for games... who really needs all these features >.> As long as it performs its main function im good.

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes no sense to get an R4 now, but there's no compelling reason to get a different flash card if you already own an R4; in my opinion at least.

yabasi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was just easier for me to get an R4 than other cards =P so as long as it works and its legit im good. A card is a card ... just some have beefed up haxed Softwares and stuff.... but whats the point of having so much stuff jus too watch videos and play music O-o and w/e there is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: brb