Gaming Why not a Pokemon Stadium Remake?

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm talking about just inserting the newer pokemon in to those games and just updating it.

That's not a sequels there really isn't even a story-line so how could it be a sequel except for the fact its got new characters?

so, if we follow your logic, every new iteration of a videogame is a remake?

lol

Reactions: gamefan5

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
i think we had enough fun about his remarks now. the general idea is a 3ds pokemon stadium version and i think the idea could easily work. with save files stored on the SD all teh game would need to do is read that savefile. that works simple, they did that with the PAL version of one piece unlimited cruise where the second game read the savefile of the first one. however i guess a WiiU version compatible with the 3DS games makes more sense.

as for old pokemon, well, they could be basic starters with well thought out attacks...

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i'm talking about a Pokemon Stadium game that features pokemon from all the pokemon series including X & Y.

I understand what you're saying. BUT what I'm saying is you can do that already. All of the Pokemon games had all of the resources for using all of the Pokemon from previous generations. You just needed to acquire them somehow and train them.

The Battle Frontier seems to be pretty much Pokemon Stadium for handhelds. You can even use rentals in the newer ones. And Pokemon contests are the minigames. So the functionality is already pretty much there. Wouldn't be surprised if they expanded it in X and Y.

There's a reason they haven't released a "Pokemon Stadium" equivalent for Gen. V.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still to me it just doesn't have that same feel plus you have to beat or come close to beating the game before you can use those features anyway.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think it would actually be nice to have a Pokémon Stadium 3 for WiiU.
Pokémon Battle Revolution simply wasn't on the same level, and I bet that everyone that had one of the prequels would like this game.

WiiU has been doing preety bad, I think maybe a Pokémon Stadium game could help, and if not, it wouldn't hurt either.

Reactions: chavosaur

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See that's where the problem lies there isn't even a story mode yet and based off what I know a sequel should at least have a story mode.
melee and brawl had a story mode...

also going by that logic then we are playing the same old street fighter, mortal kombat, killer instinct, tekken, choose random fighter name with different iterations of artworks

drottning

amateur wii hacker
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, didn't the original people who developed pokemon stadium leave the nintendo team or whatever? i wouldn't count on it unfortunately, even though i would love it, too.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
At the risk of derailing this topic further, I'd like to see a TCG just like the first (two) for the GameBoy. Improved graphics, way more cards. That'd be awesome. Pity things like the eReader didn't take off. Otherwise, having that would be even cooler. But *sigh* it's all just a pipe dream...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol