Homebrew Why my HDD keep turning on and off? And this only happens im my wiiu...

Stealphie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i put in hacking because i tryed to install a game in hdd ( wiiu game ) but cant, because i cant even format.
EDIT: I disable sleep mode but didnt help either. And the HDD works fine in any other device. But he appears to hate Wii U. And yes, i tryed different ports. Like, all of them. I Tried 2 HDDS but the 2 dont worked. 1 - 500 GB ( a little old ) 2 - A 1 TB HDD ( pretty new.) Help would be o good. But please do not say things like: Y port your idiot hahaaha.
Im really cant afford one now and i dunno know how to do the way using y port.

Stealphie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
EDIT: I disable sleep mode but didnt help either. And the HDD works fine in any other device. But he appears to hate Wii U. And yes, i tryed different ports. Like, all of them. I Tried 2 HDDS but the 2 dont worked. 1 - 500 GB ( a little old ) 2 - A 1 TB HDD ( pretty new.) Help would be o good. But please do not say things like: Y port your idiot hahaaha.
-------------Im really cant afford one now and i dunno know how to do the way using y port.--------------

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2.5 Inch you need Y Cable Two USB Cables joined to one that distributes additional Power Thin Wire is usually Power the Thicker is Power and Data. conveniently there is two USB Ports at the rear of the Wii U.

Not what you want to hear but is most likely your problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night