Gaming Why I can't trade or get other one for Diancie?

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Really? But I did tried wi-fi person to person trade, but it wont let me.

Is that Diancie hacked in? If it doesn't have a fateful encounter flag, proper event OT name and ID and a lot of other stuff, the servers WILL recognize it as not legit and won't allow to trade it online.

Reactions: Monty Kensicle

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hacked in? No. I got card for code to get Diancie. Sadly I can't trade or get other Diancie.

Did you update the game? A 1.3 update rolled out recently and it's required for online to function properly. If you did and it doesn't work, then dunno, maybe it's untradeable.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes when a Pokemon is distributed over Mystery Gift, they restrict trading it for a while. Even then, event Pokemon are permanently restricted over GTS.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
There's something odd going on with the new Diancie's. I tried to use her in a passerby battle, but it blocked me thinking she was a hacked pokemon. She wasn't. I got her from a Mystery Gift code from GameStop. Same applied to my attempts to trade it. A friend wanted me to EV train her, but it wouldn't let him trade it. I tested mine and it wouldn't let me trade mine either.

My best bet is they haven't added this particular Diancie to the online check system they have, so she's still considered a hacked pokemon since it doesn't recognize her trainer information. Most mystery gift pokemon have specific trainer information and they may not have added the gamestop event in yet. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-