Gaming Why do some games have no cover art and is there a way to fix it?

• Thread starter Deleted-353083
  • Start date
  • Views 1,270
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted-353083

OP
I bought a digital copy of Crimson Skies : High Road To Revenge ages ago and still to this day it has no cover art in the "My Games" section or if i pin it to my pins on my 360. All this time i thought that was just normal for original Xbox games downloaded on a 360... however i just recently purchased Conker : Live and Reloaded and that has the full cover art with the original Xbox logo at the top and all. You'd think Crimson Skies would do the same as it was the very first game made backwards compatible and works perfectly whereas Conker does have a few bugs and glitches. Is there any fix to this because it just looks ugly in the My Games section simply being a blank square?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've had the covers of Xbox Originals missing for years.
Afaik, nothing can be done about it.

You can try to clear your HDD cache but I doubt it'll have any effect.

D

Deleted-353083

OP
I've had the covers of Xbox Originals missing for years.
Afaik, nothing can be done about it.

You can try to clear your HDD cache but I doubt it'll have any effect.
Firstly thank you for being someone who actually finally replied, appreciated. Secondly i figured out what to do now and got it working... if there is a game that you've already downloaded and there's no cover art, then do the following -

1. Go to Storage and delete it from whatever you have it stored on and clear the cache
2. If it still shows up in My Games then just delete it (same if you had it pinned - delete that too)
3. Go to Games and find the game and click the X button which will bring up the "More Options" screen
4. Select "Pin To Home"
5. Go to your pins and now it should be there with the full cover art
6. Click the A button and it will bring up the "Download Again" option, select that and download it again to wherever you want
7. Once it's finished downloading it will now be ready to go with full cover art in your pins. It will still be blank in My Games... but just pin all your games and run them from there :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up