Gaming Why do PS3 and XBox 360 owners talk crap about the Wii?

Brannon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Cyan said everything.

For example I don't like fps games and prefer cartoon graphics over realism. I enjoy playing Sonic 4 Wiiware more than I would enjoy playing Black Ops on ps3/xbox360/PC. I never got into PC playing so I prefer a playing on my coach with a joypad than a keyboard and mouse. Online gaming just doesn't do it for me, because for multiplayer games I want the people be next to me and have fun. Some LAN parties I have enjoyed, but a lot more playing a 4 player game with friends sitting around me.

So my obvious choice is the Wii. I like the graphic style, they got a lot of games that interest me or have a nostalgic feeling. Especially with all the emulators. I really started playing videogames when I got a Master System. So with all the Sega and Nintendo games I am already overflowed. So many classics that I haven't played.

I also have a lot of GC games so I don't need to have two consoles. The best multiplayer fun I have had is with them. House full of friends and Smash, Mariokart and our own favorite Super Monkey Ball 2 Monkey Race.
smile.gif

So it is just a matter of what you like. I don't care graphics in videogames so much as I don't like the realism style. I do want my movies to be 1080p if possible though. Each to their own. I have went on babbling long enough. Just do what you enjoy and don't care other people. That applies to other areas of life as well. Peace.

anyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I dont see the point, to argue about this. One should play with the console wich offers the most fun to him.

javy976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had my wii from day 1 and still going strong.my 360 just over a year then rrod. my PS3 lasted 6 months then YLOD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress