Gaming Why Do I Suck SO Much At Wii Gaming??

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I played Wii Sports Bowling 3 times with different opponents, my sisters lol, and I lost all by some fair 5-10 margin, then I tried Deca Sports Archery, I lost in that all the 4 times I played against my sisters. I played Wii Sports Golf, lost everytime and many other games, the ONLY game I'm unbeatable at is the Fishing in Wii Play. Uh help? Lol.

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ditto above... why play that... but you're probably just trying to do it the real way... it's a game... fudge your real style for bowling and such to get it to work in the game better.

@thoob: my coach always said practice makes permanent... you first gotta be doing it right for practice to make it better... hehe
wink.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
When the Wii was first released, the Game store I frequent had a big party and they had Wii gaming pods set up so everyone could play. I, as a grizzled old hardcore gamer from the glory days of the NES, am used to my dear friend the control pad. As such I cannot get to grips with the WiiMote. And thus get my ass handed to me in bowling by a nine year old girl. True story.

Michishige

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My dear boy, it's because girls are better at videogames than boys!

Nah, just joking.
tongue.gif

As people have suggested earlier, it's all about practice, practice and more practice. Also, I don't know if you're a classical gamer, but if you are used to the gamepad, it'll be harder for you to adapt yourself to the motion sensors. I have the same problem myself, being a veteran gamer. I automatically snort at new technology and tend to be really bad at them.

Practice, my friend, practice!

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol thanks for the encouragement, I pwned my sister 157-96 at Bowling including 5 spares and 1 double strikes. Even golf I won +6 to +25, well not a good score at golf but its a start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.