Hacking Why did I become stupid and blame the team and the procedures? I bought a fake SD card.

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sorry and I apologize with the forum , the OS team Xecuter and all my speculation.
Fact is simple.
I bought a fake SanDisk Ultra 256 GB around 45 euro 1 year ago on EBAY (so pay attention to buy it on ebay, full of fake cards...), but never thinked to misure the data transfer speed to test it.
Speed of this fake 1 goes from 10 MB/s to 15 MB/S where declared from SanDask is around 90-100 MB/s
So that's why I was full of failed installation, and files not working.
I just changed the SD and is all solved.
But to arrive to that it took me 1 week......to realize to have bought a fake card.....impossible to admit, but it can happen to anyone.
SO PAY ATTENTION and BUY ONLY FROM VERIFIED VENDORS.
Sorry again

Last edited by CrackVSHack,

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why do we need another thread for this?
This fourm is already clogged
I think that's an important information to give to the people to well check before buy the SD card, check the vendor or the source.
Around is full of fake, fugazi cards really really similars, if not the same to the original.
That's the why.
Ciao

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think that's an important information to give to the people to well check before buy the SD card, check the vendor or the source.
Around is full of fake, fugazi cards really really similars, if not the same to the original.
That's the why.
Ciao
Its common sense around here
this thread will get buried anyways

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can a mod go ahead and lock this thread? This guy made himself look like a complete idiot the other day.
The incredible power of FAKE SD crazy, yeah...but I was totally convinced it was original. So the number of review and the good ones can't be a decisive parameter to decide if buy or not.
Quote:"Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."'

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The fake card

Attachments

• 20190601_011620.jpg
    20190601_011620.jpg
    921.1 KB · Views: 112

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I thinked also that the SD is original but born badly.....anyway the seller on ebay is missing.....or is a perfect copy....only the seller knows the true...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyway seems fake 95% fake

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Always good thing is to check new card via h2testw app - bought 3 cards 2x EVO Plus 256GB and EVO Plus 512GB - test is long since all card is writed with data after this data are verified. 512GB via USB 2.0 reader takes me above 3 hours. Now I saw lots of EVO Plus 1TB cards heared that Samsung developer duch card, but lots of cards I saw even at glance look fake.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys give him a break
Not many people admit they're wrong
Also most don't even post when their query is solved or not so I think OP did a good thing confirming and reporting
That's not why people are coming down on the OP. He posted something days ago about how much of a waste of his time hacking the switch was and his time is so valuable and there are too many steps involved etc.

Basically a childish rant.

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: NoNAND and PHiLiPZ

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Always good thing is to check new card via h2testw app - bought 3 cards 2x EVO Plus 256GB and EVO Plus 512GB - test is long since all card is writed with data after this data are verified. 512GB via USB 2.0 reader takes me above 3 hours. Now I saw lots of EVO Plus 1TB cards heared that Samsung developer duch card, but lots of cards I saw even at glance look fake.
For Samsung at the moment seems 512 GB the max, no? I noticed a whole world about the SD cards. Incredible. Many top cards going up until 160 MB/S or more are really expensive. Low brands are cheap but I don't know. Anyway better a cheap one that a fake one. But better spend some money more and get the 512GB evo Select....atm the 256 evo plus are around 40 44 euro $, seems a good price.

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After this video I totally realized what's happened to me.

That's why I was going stupid. Now finally I totally realized the why.
Well, what was happening to my installation, to my cards?
AFTER AROUND 64 GB OF INSTALLATION ,THE CARD WAS RETURNING ME BACK THIS INSTALLATION ERROR. i THINK CAN BE THE SAME IF I WAS INSTALLING ALL KIND OF FILES UP TO 64GB. SO I'VE BEEN FUCKED THINKING WHAT'S WAS GOING WRONG WHIT THE TEAM, THE PROCEDURE AND ALL THE REST.
STILL SORRY TO ALL THE PEOPLE FEELING OFFENSED. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED. I BOUGHT FOR REAL A 64 GB WITH THE LOWEST WRITING/READING SPEED. SO THIS VIDEO IS VERY HELPFUL. THEY CHANGE WHAT IS WROTE UP, I THINK MY COPY COULD BE A NIGHTLY OUTSTOCK ORIGINAL PRODUCTION LIKE THE GUY TELLS.
SORRY AGAIN.

Last edited by CrackVSHack,

fixingmytoys

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ONLY BUY SD CARDS FROM A RETAL SHOP YOU CAN WALK INTO it is the only way to cover your self and get a REAL SD CARD yes I learnt the hard way myself ended up going to Officeworks and it is what it says it is

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry and I apologize with the forum , the OS team Xecuter and all my speculation.

I applaud you for realizing when you've made a mistake and owned up for it.
I also applaud you for not going out of your way to make it worse.

Lesson learned; let's accept the apology, everyone.

CrackVSHack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ONLY BUY SD CARDS FROM A RETAL SHOP YOU CAN WALK INTO it is the only way to cover your self and get a REAL SD CARD yes I learnt the hard way myself ended up going to Officeworks and it is what it says it is

Yeah or directly from the company
I applaud you for realizing when you've made a mistake and owned up for it.
I also applaud you for not going out of your way to make it worse.

Lesson learned; let's accept the apology, everyone.

Thanks bro.
Sorry again

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For Samsung at the moment seems 512 GB the max, no? I noticed a whole world about the SD cards. Incredible. Many top cards going up until 160 MB/S or more are really expensive. Low brands are cheap but I don't know. Anyway better a cheap one that a fake one. But better spend some money more and get the 512GB evo Select....atm the 256 evo plus are around 40 44 euro $, seems a good price.

I am not 100% sure about this 1tb samsung card, for me 512gb from samsung works ok, before was 256gb evo select (now on Vita). But I think that we should have create pinned thread about fakes since 1 st fakes are mostly look similar to originals 2nd not everyone know to check cards properly -> h2testw is must have - test is long but trustworthy

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not 100% sure about this 1tb samsung card, for me 512gb from samsung works ok, before was 256gb evo select (now on Vita). But I think that we should have create pinned thread about fakes since 1 st fakes are mostly look similar to originals 2nd not everyone know to check cards properly -> h2testw is must have - test is long but trustworthy
How much did you pay for your "1tb" sd card? Legit sd cards of that size are almost 1000 dollars. That should have been your first clue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo