Whoa Wtf happened?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
those little icons are not little enough, which indeed sucks in its present incarnation (because they must be same size as text font to look good, not larger like they are now). keep in mind 800x600 people can eat something around a guy's crotchal region cuz 1024x768 and greater is how most people are viewing this site. Either shrink those icons to fit with the text they are attached to, or just ditch the fisher price look altogether. Just my 2cents worth.. makes it just look even more rom/forum kiddyish to me..which is indeed a BAD thing. :/

edit... to costello and sir sj66

don't take this the wrong way guys, hell any improvement is a good thing, just the topics now shift far off to the right now, and most now take up multiple rows because the icon is pushing them over, but thats my peeve really.. the multiple rows each topic holds now..makes it stretch the last topic box, and makes the once clean site, look messy and fisher pricish is all...just constructive criticism, and i know it hasnt reached the point where you'd like it to be yet...hope the newer icons fit the text sizeÂ
smile.gif
no problem mate! all suggestions are welcome!
would you happen to know how to get a visitor's screen resolution (in PHP or javascript, I know both of them)

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country

Qith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I agree with what Qrayzie said; the area around the icon should be transparent instead of white. I just fixed it myself (all I did was make the white parts around the logo transparent, hope you don't mind me touching it Shaun), if you guys wanna use that one you can find it at this link
wink.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or does the mini-sized GBAtemp logo look like an insect with over-larged round glasses?

I mean, just look at it!
dry.gif

1.gif

Compared to this:

mascot_medium.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
That's the old icon tho.

Any have problems with the new one on firefox 1.0?
I tried deleting my old toolbar bookmark and making a new one after the new icon is loaded in the address bar, but it won't show up on the bookmark like the old one did.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Tried that too. Waited for the page to load and it still didn't load on the bookmark, just the address bar.

Edit: Works now for some reason. Just opened firefox and it suddenly started working again. I've also had other weird problems with the icons, like the gmail icon appearing on other bookmarks for no reason (even appeared on the gbatemp bookmark once).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol